New Kit-PvP Map

Ratings
Hello! My name is ChopaChop and I want to bring up a topic that crossed my mind the other day. I am a very old player, I was here before the current map had even been built and the Parkour gamemode wasn't even available. Now before I go on let me just clarify some things, the current map is VERY good, to whoever built it, I mean no bad things saying this, the current map is indeed very good and spacious and has been one of my favourite maps for a very long time. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, onto the topic, I believe a new map would make the MineVast Kit-PvP experience more exciting then it currently is. This map has been active for 1 - 1.5 years now,( though I know the map was edited some months ago, but it is still the same foundation) and I believe a new map would not only increase the players curiosity, making them join, but also would make a new challenge for the players and provide them with completely new map to work with. Back then when it was announced that there was gonna be a new map i fel thrilled, and also to prove my point when the new map came up there were 50-100 players DAILY on there. It was awesome, we had youtubers start recording such as ItsGameTime (Old players will remenber him) and many others. So to end this thread I will just ask to all the staff in Minevast to not be harsh, like I said i love the current map and I know a new map will take months in the makiing, this thread is just to plant the idea into the mind and maybe someday itll grow into action. Ok that's all I have to say for this thread, I hope you have a nice day and PEACE. :3

PS: I used to play on another account, named DAVIDKILLZOM, i played with it about a year ago but then i quit minevast due to lack of players, now im back though :3

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
Hello ChopaChop, my name is Cheech and Welcome Back! A few days ago there was a poll released by the new Gary the Golem asking if KitPvP should have a reset. I believe the Vast majority (Vast pun :p) of people voted yes so there is likely going to be a KitPvP reset in a few months with a brand new map and classes :D. I don't know how long you've been gone or when you returned so I will catch you up on all the things I know.

-Two nights ago Parkour's spawn was upgraded ten fold to a new, sleeker design wonderfully built by crazypeacock! More info on that here http://forums.minevast.com/threads/1-year-of-parkour-new-spawn-and-features.4381/

-Very soon there will be a re-vamp in Prison making it into an OP-Prison with an Olympus theme. There is info about this in this thread (be sure to read all of the comments as there is newer revealed info there) http://forums.minevast.com/threads/prison-updates-olympus.2691/

-Anyone could guess how long after but the next thing to drop after prison is...... NEW FACTIONS. I personally am not the biggest Factions fan but a lot of people are very excited about its return. While there are no official posts about this yet, I could bet there will be within the next month.

That's all the information you need to know to be caught up.
Thanks for coming back and I'm glad to have you here,
~Cheech <3

Ratings
Hello ChopaChop, my name is Cheech and Welcome Back! A few days ago there was a poll released by the new Gary the Golem asking if KitPvP should have a reset. I believe the Vast majority (Vast pun :p) of people voted yes so there is likely going to be a KitPvP reset in a few months with a brand new map and classes :D. I don't know how long you've been gone or when you returned so I will catch you up on all the things I know.

-Two nights ago Parkour's spawn was upgraded ten fold to a new, sleeker design wonderfully built by crazypeacock! More info on that here http://forums.minevast.com/threads/1-year-of-parkour-new-spawn-and-features.4381/

-Very soon there will be a re-vamp in Prison making it into an OP-Prison with an Olympus theme. There is info about this in this thread (be sure to read all of the comments as there is newer revealed info there) http://forums.minevast.com/threads/prison-updates-olympus.2691/

-Anyone could guess how long after but the next thing to drop after prison is...... NEW FACTIONS. I personally am not the biggest Factions fan but a lot of people are very excited about its return. While there are no official posts about this yet, I could bet there will be within the next month.

That's all the information you need to know to be caught up.
Thanks for coming back and I'm glad to have you here,
~Cheech <3
Well thats good to know, I have not been updated with the forums so I didn't know about that, thank you

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
No problemo, I look forward to seeing you around, maybe even killing you on KitPvP on one of the days I'm not PvPing like a scrub.
-Cheech <3