New Parkour difficulty idea.

Ratings
Ok Today (5/27/2019) I was pretty board so I decided to join parkour and test it out for myself and I think I did 300 something jumps and I couldn't complete one level, and I was in the easy difficulty. I believe there should be even easier type of difficulty, that people like me who aren't "The Best" at parkour can at least get ready for the next difficulty, without having to die every time they try to jump on a block and just fall into the void in shame. I hope the build team will take my idea into consideration and will make a even easier parkour course for (I guess you can call it noobs).

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Did you do the first Easy courses (LuckyBlock, Cake) or did you do a random one? Because the easiest Easies are the first ones. And to be honest, I don't know what to tell you if you struggle that much on those.

It would actually be really difficult to make maps easier than Easy maps, without them being boring and repetitive (which are very important criteria, as I'm sure you know). I mean, Tower and Cake are essentially the same jump over and over again. It's not really possible to make anything easier than that, and still keep it good, if you know what I mean.

Also, how much mana would players receive for completing these maps? 10 mana? 5? It's not really likely, or worth it. And again, Easy maps are a great place for new players to start, because they're obviously easy but still have all the aspects of more difficult courses: good themes, builds, and varied parkour.