New pvp aspect ideas for factions

Landon

ELITE
bxpadresxn
bxpadresxn
ELITE
Ratings
Pvp Economy
As much as I love being able to just grind cane and sit there. I think making darkzone/Volcano better for making money would make the game way more intense and it would add an entire new aspect to the game. Now instead of Everyone in grace just grinding sugar cane in there bases we can now have a entire new aspect to the game and would make the game way more fun to play and not so repetitive.

Mega Koths
koths on factions are fun but could be better. I think we should shorten the cap time to 2 minutes to cap. There should also be wayyy better rewards like winning a piece of a leg set or winning something that is worthy of your time. If the Koth was worth better rewards people would look forward to coming to them and would create an entire Warzone at the Koth. Lastly the koths need to be more often. Koths in my opinion should be every like 3-6 hours and should definitely be multiple times a day because then it would encourage people to make sets right when grace starts and looking forward to winning the good rewards off rip on sotw.

Outpost
Outpost great on manacube I love it although I think It can be improved. Outpost in my opinion right now is just not the best in rewards. In a lot of other servers they have like if you cap outpost you make 1.5x on spawner drops or like you make 7.5mil every 30 min of having the cap of outpost. You just have to make the outpost something that people wanna takeover and hold the cap of it. Making these changes in outpost would cause a lot more pvp and Warzone action as because people wanna keep the cap of outpost.
Post automatically merged:

I’m not saying take away the eco of Cane I’m just saying we should make a little better way to make moeny and making that a new Darkzone or you can just use Volcano

Last edited: