fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1

Hey guys! So I have seen a couple of people telling us staff to make new donator ranks (http://www.minevast.com/community/threads/new-ranks.1975/). I wanted to add to that and tell you guys to make a name, a price, and what perks it could include on... the kitpvp server. That is all! Good luck.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Hello,

From the original kitpvp version, there was:

/KIT GOD:
kit god includes full p1 diamond armor and a god apple i believe. I am saying this because the servers mostly likely to reset to OG Minevast so I am naming this kit. This isn't too OP so it should cost 10 dollars with a hour cooldown.

/KIT GOLD:
Self explanatory kit.

/KIT ASSASSIN:

I believe this should be a costly kit with one item that is included. STRENGTH POT.
P3 leather armor black. Sharp 3 Iron Sword. Speed 2 pot. however these pots should only last about 10-20 seconds for a more in-out feel of an assassin.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
For this list, I added some commands, not in the Minevast Server! Tell me what you think!

1.) Enhanced (New Premium) $10

Includes Enhanced kit which includes:

Full set of Iron armor with enchantment of Unbreaking 1 and a wooden sword with enchantment sharpness 2, knockback 1, Unbreaking 3!

Kit able to get every 12 hours!

You would get:

/near- when you do this command, you have a (m) number of how far away each player is
/gems1- When you do this command, you get a certain number of gems per 24 hours. In this case, you would get 15 gems every day!
/money1- When you do this command, you get a certain number of cash per 24 hours. In this case, you would get 100 cash every day!
/Nick- Change your nickname (no bold included)

2.) VIP $20

Includes VIP kit which includes:

Full set of Iron armor with enchantment Unbreaking 1 and the boots and helmet get protection 1! Includes stone sword with sharpness 1, knockback 2, Unbreaking 6!

Kit able to get every 24 hours!

You would get:

/near- When you do this command, you have a (m) number of how far each player is
/gems2- When you do this command, you get a certain number of gems per hour. In this case, you would get 30 gems per day!
/money2 When you do this command, you get a certain number of gems per hour. In this case, you would get 200 cash per day!
/Nick- Change your nickname (no bold included)
/workbench- Opens up a crafting interface
Infinite Hunger!
/hat- Wear a block on your head!

3.) Crystal! To be continued: March 1, 2015!

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
As you haven't been here since OG Minevast these kits somewhat work, but don't. The /gems and /money is pay to win for sure so -1.

The cooldown should be a lot less like down to 1 hour.

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
As you haven't been here since OG Minevast these kits somewhat work, but don't. The /gems and /money is pay to win for sure so -1.

The cooldown should be a lot less like down to 1 hour.
Thanks for your feedback! I'll reduce the cool downs and think about changing the gems and cash command! I may be decreasing the kit cool downs and expanding the cool down for the /gems and /cash!

Last edited: