New rules/ settings at Pond

TheGingo

ELITE
TheGingo
TheGingo
ELITE
Ratings
In my opinion, there should be some new rules or settings regarding cosmetics at pond (I don't know how this kind of "problem" is handled on other realms, so I can only speak for skyblock). It is really irritating or annoying if players use their auras, back gear such as wings or tails etc. , the glow effect or any other item which is only for one's appearance. Especially if there are many players at the pond who are using those cosmetics, it can get messy and you can barely see anything. So it would be amazing to have all cosmetics turned off at pond or you can only join the pond region with a fishing rod (and maybe armor).
I would be very happy to receive feedback on my suggestion whether from players or mods!

@TeamJacob

Shefti

PATRON+
Shefti
Shefti
Patron+
Ratings
Back gear or anything that hinders sight should be banned from pond. I don't see how glow would be considered with that because it is just outlining the player and doesn't get in the way of someone's sight. Earth pond isn't usually packed so there is room to move if glow is really that annoying. It would have to be a setting like morphs where its automatically disabled and pond is used more than just the event so requiring only a fishing rod is a little extreme and impractical.

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
fr

also it can cause some players with lower-end computers to have frame-drops and make it harder to catch stuff