New skyblock island banks

jacobtalks

ELITE
RapEnjoyer
RapEnjoyer
ELITE
Ratings
Since i have a horrible gambiling addiction, i think that that there should be another option to deposit things like cubits and mana into your island bank, and or for island members to deposit and withdraw from.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
This could work for mana, however since cubits are a global currency i’m not sure how this would affect the cubit economy, since you’ll effectively be temporarily taking cubits out of the servers economy globally
Wrong
It'd be the same as putting them on an alt
Or paying them to another player for them to hold onto them for you

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
629 7
Wrong
It'd be the same as putting them on an alt
Or paying them to another player for them to hold onto them for you
Putting them on an alt doesn’t remove them from the global economy, as the alt still technically exists everywhere. If cubits were in a bank, they’d only exist on that specific server

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Putting them on an alt doesn’t remove them from the global economy, as the alt still technically exists everywhere. If cubits were in a bank, they’d only exist on that specific server
but then you can withdraw them from the bank ?? i dont really see how its any different
its just a way to get them off of your personal account so you dont use them
theyre not deleted from the game ? and even if they were how would that be different then from buying crates and throwing them into lava ? it doesnt turn them into a server specific currency