nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Who else loves this new season? Like what do u guys like the most about this season and what do you dislike the most about this season?

JustZee

MVP+
JustZee
JustZee
MVP+
Ratings
14 1
I think the new season is great but worse then last season... The reason I say this is because Dacon has added many unnecessary stuff into the game and has left many things in the game un-done

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
What do I like the most: would have to be the chance to catchup with other players, trying something new (considering I don't usually play SkyBlock) and learning new things such as how to make an efficient cobblestone generator.

What do I dislike the most: would have to be lack of understanding of Skyblock and the undeniable fact that Skyblock is still inferior to Survival.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I quite enjoy Skyblock, and I like the new stacking features and the new blocks and all. But I just can't stand the chunk width, how little the mob drops actually sells for now and how it feels a lot... I don't know, messier than season 7.

Season 8 is great, yes, but it's also broken. Far more broken than season 7 was when it started. Not to sound pessimistic, but you'd expect the arrival of a new season to be the clearance of bugs, but there are still features missing and things that stopped working.