New to ManaCube

Should we join for SkyBlock or go somewhere else?

• Yes, it's awesome here. Join Us!

• Nah, look for another server

Results are only viewable after voting.

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Hello,

I am new to the server... I plan on playing SkyBlock with my kids. Is there a limit to the number of connections per IP here? Also, how busy is the server? Just some questions before we come in and setup camp.

Thanks
Av8oR_07 (IGN)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Hello,

I am new to the server... I plan on playing SkyBlock with my kids.
Heyo! o/ I don't play Skyblock much however I do play Survival. If you happen to see me, make sure to say hi!

Is there a limit to the number of connections per IP here?
I asked a staff member and she said that she doesn't believe so.

Also, how busy is the server?
In terms of busy, what do you mean? If you're referring to player counts, click here for some statistics.

I hope to see you all around. :)

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Welcome! My name is Kyle, or Pancakez, I play survival and would love to meet you! (Thats why I voted to go to another server ;D) My ign is PancakezRule5 and I hope to see you around!

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Heyo! o/ I don't play Skyblock much however I do play Survival.

I hope to see you all around. :)
That is a lot of info... thanks
Cya around
[DOUBLEPOST=1527900948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Manacube, Hope you and your kids enjoy your time here :) sorry I don't have an answer to the connections question
Thanks, we'll check it out
[DOUBLEPOST=1527901032][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome! My name is Kyle, or Pancakez, I play survival and would love to meet you! (Thats why I voted to go to another server ;D) My ign is PancakezRule5 and I hope to see you around!
Funny Funny! Thanks for posting, Nice signature

Ratings
I too don't believe that there is an IP cap on the server. There is also not too much traffic on the server, sometimes around 2-4pm Mountain Time it backs up a little, but nothing which will affect game play :)

Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hi! Glad to see you have plans of joining the server! I don't believe there is a max account limit per IP, the server usually has anywhere between 300 and 700 players online, this is usually more if there is an event or if it's the sort of time when some American people start to wake up and come online. Welcome! :D

Av8oR

Ratings
5 1
Thanks for all the input everyone! We have been on the server for just over a week now and we are having a good time. No shop setup yet but will place a welcome sign soon.