New YouTube series idea, here's an unlisted SD quality link before it goes live!

itsfuturebound

MVP
itsfuturebound
itsfuturebound
MVP
Ratings
16 1

Hey, I once said I would do a series for Season 6, then covid REALLY hit near me, and life became something else. Now I am back again maybe seeing if you guys would like a series of exploring all of your guys' party bases in survival!

This is just a test run of course, if I do a second episode it would be with proper editing and music and such and possibly other people.

Video goes live tommorow, any responses/ critique would be lovely and appreciated!

(Also if you would like to collaborate and make this into a community project, I am all ears on my email johnsmc03 at gmail.com)

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435

Hey, I once said I would do a series for Season 6, then covid REALLY hit near me, and life became something else. Now I am back again maybe seeing if you guys would like a series of exploring all of your guys' party bases in survival!

This is just a test run of course, if I do a second episode it would be with proper editing and music and such and possibly other people.

Video goes live tommorow, any responses/ critique would be lovely and appreciated!

(Also if you would like to collaborate and make this into a community project, I am all ears on my email [email protected])
pst, hey I would make a discord account and remove your email.