Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Cupids Bow - A punch 3 bow that everyone knows and loves, this would need to have EXTREME rarity but adding this adds back the sense of competitiveness to gain one. People (including me) would spend a lot opening crates to get these. I think a 1% chance of getting this item would suffice.

Love Sack - pouch that gives mana randomized 1-15k.

Cupids Helmet - Fire res. We need more Fire res helmets as the only ones we have are woodys which are very scarce and not many people have them.

Valentines 2022 Tag (Pink/Red) - Self explanatory.

any other suggestions leave here

Culve

ELITE
Culve
Culve
ELITE
Ratings
29 7
+1 I agree, there currently isn't any rare/legendary item this season, adding back the cupids bow or some sort of punch 3 would be nice. Could be in a different crate though as the Arctic just released.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
+1 I agree, there currently isn't any rare/legendary item this season, adding back the cupids bow or some sort of punch 3 would be nice. Could be in a different crate though as the Arctic just released.
Yeah this is meant for the next crate as Valentines is next month

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
+1 amazing idea

Would be good for this post to be recognised as 99% of the community would love this.

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
Not gonna lie but adding some sort of punch 3 bows to the game would be an amazing thing since there weren't any other rare items for this season!

3Clicks

PATRON+
3Clicks
3Clicks
Patron+
Ratings
39 23
Not gonna lie but adding some sort of punch 3 bows to the game would be an amazing thing since there weren't any other rare items for this season!

This is bang on. Absolutely no item that the whole server is fighting over. We need something to bring comp.

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
NGL I'm not feeling another Valentines crate, this is what? 2 or 3 either way id like to take a off year of it, If we were to have a February based crate there could be a presidents based crate, basically Rev, war stuff, mostly what comes to mind is AC3 (Assassins' Creed 3) type things. otherwise just a history crate could be cool but possibly too broad.

Of course there could be a second go round of Chinese New Year crate, this time it would focus more on the animals aspect of it, This year is the year of the tiger but all should be implemented.

Heres what I want though, I'm waiting for a boons TD crate. Also will be the banana crate, think about it so many opportunities, any banana based items would fit the theme but also wont be limited to it,

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Cupids Bow - A punch 3 bow that everyone knows and loves, this would need to have EXTREME rarity but adding this adds back the sense of competitiveness to gain one. People (including me) would spend a lot opening crates to get these. I think a 1% chance of getting this item would suffice.

Love Sack - pouch that gives mana randomized 1-15k.

Cupids Helmet - Fire res. We need more Fire res helmets as the only ones we have are woodys which are very scarce and not many people have them.

Valentines 2022 Tag (Pink/Red) - Self explanatory.

any other suggestions leave here
+1

if they added a Cupid’s bow I’d probs go for patron.