/nick possibilities

Nikownuts

VIP
Nikownuts
Nikownuts
VIP
Hi guys,
can someone explains me how i change my nickname color with /nick ?
like if i would like to change it into green or blue, or like that Azoks .
Whats the prefix for these writing :
Azoks
Azoks
Azoks
Azoks

Thanks to every people who take the time for answer me

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
To be able to do any of these combinations you'll need the Bold/Italics nickname perk from the Ancient crate. Aka, you'll have to buy keys either with cubits or on the store, or with mana from other players in game to be able to have any of these nicknames :)
Also note that underlining (&n) isn't allowed in nicknames as it causes overlap on other people's chat or announcement messages!

Nikownuts

VIP
Nikownuts
Nikownuts
VIP
To be able to do any of these combinations you'll need the Bold/Italics nickname perk from the Ancient crate. Aka, you'll have to buy keys either with cubits or on the store, or with mana from other players in game to be able to have any of these nicknames :)
Also note that underlining (&n) isn't allowed in nicknames as it causes overlap on other people's chat or announcement messages!
But even for the color, the & doesnt work idk how to change my nickname color so ;(
i tried /nick &4 Azoks but it doesnt work, and worst when i want to put different color in my nickname
can u send me the entire command pls ?

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
i should mention u need a donor rank (vip - elite + mapper) to do /nick. U can do /nick &4Azoks for Azoks. To change color, do /nick &[color id][text]&[color id][text] repeating.

if i want khi i can do /nick &dkh&5i . Sorry about not knowing how to strike-through, i dont know much more than u

Nikownuts

VIP
Nikownuts
Nikownuts
VIP
yea i have the vip rank but like i said before, i cant use & because it says nicknames must be alphanumeric so i cant use ur command can a mod help me with the right command pls ?

(Edit)
That works now thank you, it doesnt work before idk why :/

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
yea i have the vip rank but like i said before, i cant use & because it says nicknames must be alphanumeric so i cant use ur command can a mod help me with the right command pls ?

(Edit)
That works now thank you, it doesnt work before idk why :/
make sure there isn't a space between the code and the letters! For example, /nick &dkxie will work, but /nick &d kxie will not

six1k

VIP
obligaatio
obligaatio
VIP
i should mention u need a donor rank (vip - elite + mapper) to do /nick. U can do /nick &4Azoks for Azoks. To change color, do /nick &[color id][text]&[color id][text] repeating.

if i want khi i can do /nick &dkh&5i . Sorry about not knowing how to strike-through, i dont know much more than u
my friend got the strike-trough from an elite chest