Not open for further replies.

Thisoneguy

MVP+
Thisoneguy_No1
Thisoneguy_No1
MVP+
Ratings
6 1
so I was just fishing peacefully until [Helper]Niels (who was in vanish at the time) suddenly beelines for me to steal my fish. I dint excpect it since he was vanished and I thought it wasn't allowed but I guess staff can just do whatever they want (you can tell he was vanished because no Tag or rank or squad showed up next to his name. It isn't the first time he has done this too, he did this around a month ago twice but this is the first time I managed to clip it. He can say that he forgot but the fact that it literally happened 3 times now and since he only drops when not in /vanish makes me think this is deliberate.
Very uncool of him
He says this command is "only used to catch hackers" and he is using it to ambush fishermen, truly a scummy move
anyways here's the clip

quality is kinda bad but if you open the link and pause you can tell it is his name
my main question is wether this is allowed or not, maybe I am overreacting and this is normal

Last edited:

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hello,

Thank you for voicing your concern. However, this is not the place to do so. I will be closing your thread and will now ask you to please create a staff report in the support section of the forums. I will attach a link to the correct section down below. Thank you.

https://manacube.com/support/departments/report-staff.4/

-Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.