Keegan_Plays
VIP+
Creator: Keegan_Plays
Map Name: Niko
Plot Number: 2
Difficulty: Expert
Number of Jumps: ~102

Sorry for the buttload of pictures XD

Last four images are reference: First is model I based most parts off of, although some changes were made, so if any questions about differences, they may answer them. Second is to show more proper colors for the eyes (As first photo has an effect on the eyes that isn't all realistic.) Third had no influence at all aside from the pants and boots color (which I found fit nice). Fourth is of the surroundings in the pk (Just to show the cool locations from the game 'v')

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Keegan_Plays,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The build is better, but there's still some proportion issues.
The parkour is the main concern here. Overall, the parkour feels so cramped with the little space given, which makes the parkour less fun. This map is not currently suitable for an expert. You would have to downsize and make it a hard or a medium, or make the build bigger. The variation/difficulty of the map is also inconsistent, so make sure you have varied jumps throughout, and make sure your parkour fits the difficulty! If you want, you can always ask other players for feedback before you submit a map.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.