MarvelFamily

Forum Expert
ELITE
MarvelFamily
MarvelFamily
ELITE
Ratings
70 2
It began with me playing a hard map. It went by the name of Xbox. I was doing a slime jump when it happened... the chat was filled with an unscramble challenge! I had lost track of everything else, including the pk. I knew I had to react immediately, so I moved my hand off my mouse and into position. I slid my left index finger across the letters t r and e. I followed up with that by pressing a and s. Then I pressed u with my other hand and re-pressed the r and e keys. now it was time for the second word. I started by pressing the c key and preparing to press the e key with my middle finger while pressing h with my index finger. quickly, I finished with the s and t keys and slammed the enter keys. started to look up in my moment of triumph. I was so fast, there was no way I lost. Then I read the sentence of horror KoalaIs unscrambled the word Treasure chest in 0.96 seconds!

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
lmao this has happened to me before where i was lightning fast but some dude goes like a million miles an hour and types the scrambler in 0.8 seconds lol