No Lapis Required Perk

Just recently finished enough quests to get the perk "No Lapis Required" but it doesn't appear to spawn them in the enchantment table, I've tried using other tools and replacing the enchantment table but it still doesn't appear. Dont know if its bugged or if im missing something.

2019-03-22_15.38.34.png
2019-03-22_15.41.41.png

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, I’m unfamiliar with this on Survival, as I’m not really experienced with it.

What I’d suggest, is to file a support ticket here, and explain the situation and include the screenshots. It may be a bug, like you said so when filing it, I’d suggest putting it under the ‘Report a Bug’ department. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, the only explanations I can think of are it could be something to do with the Minecraft version you’re in, or it is just a server-side bug.

Here’s the link in-full to the support section, just incase the hyperlink doesn’t work for whatever reason. https://forums.manacube.com/support/

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
The No Lapis Required perk has been broken for a while, it has been reported and we are trying iur best to work ln a fix! Sorry about the inconvenience!