No Mystery Crate? To The Staff...

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
This one goes to the staff. I'm going to be pretty stern in this thread because it's about time we start getting some answers...

This isn't just about the fact that one of the staff built the mystery crate area and never actually added the crate (seriously???), it's the lack of giving reassurance to the KitPVP community.

We want answers! What is the future of KitPVP? Is anything in the making now? Is there something to look forward to in the near future?
Last but not least, I know you have heard it countless times, but where is the dang anti-cheat?!

If you want to hear my honest opinion, I don't see any care from the staff team for our small yet equally important community on this server. It's not just one or two staff members that are the issue, it's no one alone's fault. I just don't know if or when I will see anything come of KitPVP. In my opinion, its a complete joke. A lot of us have put money into this server because we respect you as staff and enjoy the server. However, I don't see the same respect back. I could be wrong, but I feel that a lot of people feel the same. Either you tell us we're wrong and give us some insight of the future or our opinions won't change.

That is all.

ReallyWeird101

ELITE
notbinary
notbinary
ELITE
Ratings
even though im not a kitpvp player this seems unfair. let them have the crate too. they did put money into this server and you espond with not letting them get the crates you promised.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
even though im not a kitpvp player this seems unfair. let them have the crate too. they did put money into this server and you espond with not letting them get the crates you promised.
It's not the fact we dont get it. Its the fact it was changed and were almost teased at some of tha very rare items that could have been got.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, there's most likely a number of reasons why the owner didn't add the Mystery crate to the KitPvP server, by far my first assumptions are that KitPvP doesn't really receive many players which in conclusion means that there's not much of a point to put it in there, obviously, it's more of a challenge to get different rewards for players on KitPvP with the Mystery chest so I can see why it was not added.

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Hey there, there's most likely a number of reasons why the owner didn't add the Mystery crate to the KitPvP server, by far my first assumptions are that KitPvP doesn't really receive many players which in conclusion means that there's not much of a point to put it in there, obviously, it's more of a challenge to get different rewards for players on KitPvP with the Mystery chest so I can see why it was not added.
Thanks for the reply. It's just bewildering to have it be built there and not do anything about it. I came on every day excited to try and get some exclusive loot but be greeted with an empty crate. At the end of the day, it will still make the server profit, since in-game items don't take money to be put into crates. I would have felt slightly okay with the situation if someone at least told us. Every staff member I asked didn't know what was happening with the crate and left it at that.

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Another reason KitPVP is losing players is that there is no show of care for the game mode. How does Manacube expect us to play and enjoy KitPVP if its the same stuff every day? All the other places have cool events, updates, and over all things to look forward to. We don't ask for much here, it just seems like a lot because it is almost never addressed.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
ik people that were going to spend 100s on this crate due to the fact that they were able to get the punch3.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
Another reason KitPVP is losing players is that there is no show of care for the game mode. How does Manacube expect us to play and enjoy KitPVP if its the same stuff every day? All the other places have cool events, updates, and over all things to look forward to. We don't ask for much here, it just seems like a lot because it is almost never addressed.
this is just the reason half of the people that would spend money quit, the server is just left with all the bugs and even after everything getting reported and lots of staff seeing the posts they all just say "they are looking into it"

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
Only way to get things done is to stop the income. No money = reason to change.
Thanks for the reply, it seems that this whole thing is messed up. We can't give money because there are no crates and there are no crates because we don't give money. It's just unfortunate.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
No events, no anti cheat, no mods. And then yall don't add crates cuz it doesn't have a big enough player base, mhm. I wonder whyyyy

ItsaAsh

VIP+
ItsaAsh
ItsaAsh
VIP+
Ratings
Seems to me they're trying to kill it off, maybe to save them money, which isn't very nice for the playerbase but business is business at the end of the day.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Hi!
I understand that you are frustrated with the current situation on kitpvp. But I can tell you that the kitpvp staff try their hardest to make it better. You also need to remember that staff can't always be on as we have other things to do. And if you think kitpvp needs more staff you can always apply or encourage others to apply for staff.

Ratings
Couldn’t agree more. I have seen so many people quit due to bugs and stuff. I haven’t been playing long maybe for like 3-4 months and throughout that time I have heard staff say there will be fixes which I haven’t seen yet. But guys it’s all good we can buy books for cheaper now in shop that should fix everything right? U put time in stuff like this but u can’t put more effort in with the stuff that actually needs to be done. Kitpvp still brings you people and money but because we are not a big number or a number that you want us to be you choose to neglect us. Maybe if you think about it and fix all the crap and get some active staff on, your wanted number would be reached as I am sure more people would come on. Personally I got so bored of kitpvp now as it’s the same thing over and over. You find more bad stuff on kitpvp than good and the blame should go to all the staff as they turn a blind eye on us. Put your Effort in and fix some stuff for once.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This is absurd, and obviously not the reason. "KitPvP doesn't really receive many players" - well, it receives more players than Islands. Also, I wonder why it doesn't receive many players?

I appreciate you trying to reassure the community, suggesting that there may actually be a reason why something like this didn't happen, and no offense to you, but I think we'd all prefer someone who knows to answer, instead of someone just guessing. Again, thanks for trying to reassure us, but it may confuse things if a staff member tells the community something that may not be true.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I couldn't agree with the sentiment of this thread more. Every server has been neglected by Manacube's higher staff at one point in the past, but I've never seen it so bad as it is on Kit rn. I remember thinking that the kit revamp was pretty ambitious, seeing as Kit was short on staff back when the map was a third of the size and it had about a tenth of the features. It's easy to understand why it has fallen apart.

We mustn't blame the staff members for this. As someone who was staff, I can tell you that staff members (sr mods (to a degree) and lower) have almost no impact on servers. They enforce rules, but they do not create the rules or change the way anything works on the server. They can make suggestions and requests, but whether anything actually happens is up to Manacube's administration, and 9 times out of 10 is up to Dacon himself.

The mods can't implement the anti-cheat that was promised over 6 months ago, nor can they fix bugs, attract more players, or add crates. I support the complaints and appeals to kitpvp's broken-ness, but please, don't blame the staff - they want Kit to be fixed as much as we do.