no4u's Introduction

Ratings
I’m Dakota, and it’s been a few years since I’ve played Minecraft. I used to help admin a few servers back in high school when I had more free time, but life took over and a million other responsibilities along the way. Taking a look back at my old forum profiles I think it was 2012-14 when I was on Legendary Craft, if you know the name. And with my little time playing on Manacube, I really like the new functionality of menus and programming people have added to servers.

You’ll most likely find me playing a bit on Survival, I love the semi-vanilla style of game formula when building instead of just using creative mode. And it’s always fun to help others making something great. Overall, it’s the community that kept me playing back then, and that sense of community will hopefully bring me back again.

Outside of Minecraft I play an endless amount of other games on PC, PS4, and Switch. I run a laser engraving art business out of my house. Think wall art, coasters, and other functional decorations that are all super nerdy. With covid shutting down the conventions I’m usually travelling around the US for, I’m stuck at home much more time to play!

A fun fact about myself is I've done small time voice acting work. Granted... I've been a bit lazy since moving across the country. but I'll hopefully start it up again once I finish my craft room for laser things and recording booth aside it.

Unlike the usual “Welcome and have fun!”, I’d like to hear about you too. Let me know something cool about yourself. Thank you!

NerdAura

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ratings
98 18
Welcome Dakota. Hope you enjoy your stay on manacube. Have fun on survival. :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Heyo!
Laser engraving?! That's actually super cool!
I just started my college for plastics engineering, so I sort of fit right in! I'd like to ask some questions some time 'cause anything sciencey, mechanically- that kind of stuff- I am super interested in!

You'll probably hear of me or see me on the server from time to time. I mostly play prison, but I play TOO much and I have kind of developed a 'big' name on the server.

I know you're new, but would being admin on manacube sound interesting to you? Haha!

Ratings
Heyo!
Laser engraving?! That's actually super cool!
I just started my college for plastics engineering, so I sort of fit right in! I'd like to ask some questions some time 'cause anything sciencey, mechanically- that kind of stuff- I am super interested in!

You'll probably hear of me or see me on the server from time to time. I mostly play prison, but I play TOO much and I have kind of developed a 'big' name on the server.

I know you're new, but would being admin on manacube sound interesting to you? Haha!
I run both lasers, CNC, and 3d printers. I don't know too much about super technical things as I learned as an enthusiast but I can do my best to give some practical help? If I see you on wherever I'll say hey! And for the staff bit, I doubt I'd provide anything useful that isn't already covered by somebody, so I see no need to to.