First Name
Noah

Country or Timezone
Belgium, central european time(CET)

Discord username
NoFckz #8042

●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●ஜ۩ஜ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become a staff member on ManaCube, because I genuinely want to help out players in the amazing community mana has created. I want to also ensure that players are enjoying their time on mana. I want to help people In-Game, on the forums, also in real life if they need some tips or just some moral support. I strive to be the person you can openly talk to when you need some advice or just someone to talk to. I also want to become a staff member to stop rule breaker from harming the server and its amazing community, this varies from punishing hackers to just muting some player in chat who is breaking the rules. I want to do this so other players can enjoy their time playing the server and not be harmed by the people who try to ruin the mana experience. I am a very confident person and know I can do the job that a mana staff member needs to do. Lastly, I want to become a staff member because I genuinely love the community other staff members have created and being part of a team who make it better every day is my dream. To make this community better than it already is, that it is my goal.​

How long have you played on ManaCube?

I first joined in November 2017 but really started playing in November 2018. I have 487 hours on kitpvp
How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?

9 hours during the week and 12+ hours during the weekend.
What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?

Efficient:
Efficiency is something I love. I love to work and to get rid of the work that lays ahead, but I also wanna make sure that the work I do has high quality, and that the people I help is happy with the help I provided them, but I also want to make sure they get the help quickly so I can help the next people and make sure not to waste either their time or mine.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience with dealing with players and staffing in-general and I would love to bring all of this to the ManaCubeNetwork.

Stress:
As a person in real life and in-game I handle stress easily, I take breaks or calm down and get a drink, if there is a stressful situation I don't get super mad or salty and I try to calm down the situation.

Respectful:
I'm very respectful towards everybody and opinion told. You will never see me every backchat, engage in a form of bullying, overall I respect everybody for who they're. I would never disrespect someone because that would happen to me and I wouldn't like it either.

Honesty:
I'm an extremely honest person. If I were to of made any sort of mistake I'd own up to it. The mistakes I've made in the past have helped me learn to be who I am today. If a player were to of asked me a question I'm not assured of I'd ask another staff member for some advice on how to reply to the question. On the other hand, I'd always know what I am going to say before I say which most people don't do and say whatever they think off and that ends up sometimes on them.

Friendly:
Not to boost myself, but I'm one of the friendliest people you'd meet. I'm a nice welcoming player who will make sure people who're new to the server understand how and to start up. I'm always welcome for people to come and play some games, or chill out and chat if they wanted to.

Effort:
The effort I've put in this server from day one has been extreme attempting to grow the population more and more. I've always convinced my friends to come to try out this server as it's, the best server in my opinion. My effort shall continue to exceed as I proceed to go forwards.

Active:
I am a very active player in the community, I try to be on as much as possible and can put a load of time into staffing

Rules:
I have been playing ManaCube for a bit of time and I understand all the rules the players must go by, and the rules I have to strictly enforce to make the ManaCube community even better than it is and get the nasty hackers and rule breakers off the server as well.

Forgiveness:
If I was to get into an argument with someone or something like that and they said something I wouldn't hold that against them

Motivation:
As a staff member, I would never get sick of staffing or plan on 'retiring' or leave the server, as a staff
member I am always motivated to help people who need it and enforce the rules on the forums, Discord and in-game of course.

Never Giving Up:
I never give up when I really want something or inspire to get it, if I am not successful which whatever I am going for I will try it again, if I keep getting unsuccessful I will see what is in my way and how I can change it or remove it so I have a better chance.

Confident:
If I was to go into a mass-move with a bunch of people I would be very confident and not be shy.

Neutral:
In all situations I deal with I am always neutral if it's between a player I like and one that I don't like so much I treat both the same, and if its player vs player arguing in Discord I will hear both sides, either use my final opinion or get another staff member.

Patience:
I’m very patience and calm person. I always to stay quiet and listen to people when they are trying to communicate with me and explain their issues. I always give people give to explain themselves and to explain the situation so I can assess what I have to do next in the best way possible

Teamwork:
Teamwork is very important if you are going to be successful in a staff team. In order to do good teamwork, everyone needs to do their part, but also look for how you can lift some weight of the other staff members shoulders who got even more responsibility than yourself. I love to work as a team and help my fellow teammates.
What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?

NLTCraft/survival server
Player count:
around 70
information: this server was just perfect because it actually felt like survival we didn't have fly, we didn't have any overpowered stuff, it wasn't spawner based or money based it was just having fun with everyone and helping each other. it stopped because the owner lost the motivation.
I learned: all the basics of staffing pretty much and I also learned English there
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PixelClub
Player count: 300-400
information:
PixelClub was the biggest Latino server out there I first joined it for fun(to beat up some noobs) but I fell in love with the game modes and the community but I got hackusated by everyone, people also didn't like me coz I was English and I got false banned I think like 13 times in a week then after appealing my last ban people finally started accepting me and I got to make a lot of new friends
it was hard at first coz I didn't know any Spanish but some friends taught me a little bit. and 2-3months later I was nr1 on every game mode and I was searching for new stuff to do then the manager asked me if I would wanna become a staff member so I said: sure why not! and I got insta promoted to Mod on every game mode and after a month I got Head-Mod on KitPvP so that meant I was a manager for KitPvP. but sadly the server got bankrupted a year later.
I learned: How to Screenshare, Getting enough evidence to ban, how to manage a team, how to adjust, a little bit of Spanish
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PinkTeam discord server
Player count: around 100
Information: I originally created the server for my E-girls but then I started inviting the best pvpers from the PixelClub network and it got VERY popular for some reason then a lot of pvpers from other servers started to join and we started to join other servers and annihilating everyone.
I learned: how to talk to a huge amount of people, manage a huge team, how to communicate with toxic people
What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?

1.Work Ethic:
I feel like I have a great worth ethic, although the age of 17, I believe I have the experience, maturity and the hard-working personality and I think I would fit in great with the staff team and get along.

2.Communication:
I'm brilliant at communicating with all sorts of people, (People who like to joke, people who like to be mature etc) I'd also be able to bring my teamwork/leadership skills to that staff team to help make choices. I will always go around and help everywhere even for the staff members the new ones and help translate for staff whenever they need me.

3.Unique:
I feel like I am a unique person once you get to know me with my past experiences and overall my personality, I am someone who likes to talk to a lot of people and try to help them with any problems they have. I also like to know the people I am working with, such as talking to another helper or some higher staff, I will try to get to know each other and get on a name to name basis.
Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.

The role of a staff member is to help the players who need help and punish the players that don't follow the rules but also be a figure for the new and old players in the server.
Are you able to use recording software?

yes, I use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) I personally find this one of the best recording software out there and if u need any help with setting it up just msg me on discord
Anything else we should know?

Sorry, it took so long to fix my application its because my finger got stuck in a machine and it almost broke off only 13 threads keeping it together now so ill be a little inactive for 2weeks, sowry.
You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes​

Last edited:

Tywone

Donator+
MVP
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
339 12
I strongly believe that you are just an overall amazing guy; however, I honestly expected your application to be better.

I'm going to respond to the parts of your application that stood out to me:

Why do you want to become staff?
This entire section is honestly a mess. You repeat yourself a few times, there are grammar mistakes everywhere, and it's just a block of text that's difficult to understand. You jump from topic to topic and later return to a previous topic; it's just confusing.

I know for a fact that this server is one of the best-going servers that won't die.
Saying this makes it seem like you want to be staff simply because it's successful.

There are a lot of reasons why I would like to be part of the staff team,
There are many reasons why I would be delighted to be part of the staff team on ManaCube.
You repeated yourself after about one sentence.

One of them would be to help clean all the servers and make sure that there is minimum toxicity running throughout every map. The reason why I would like to clear the toxicity from the chat is that I always see people verbally downgrading each-other in global. I would like to stop that toxicity and make sure everyone is equally respected.
You can't completely get rid of toxicity, it is and always will be a part of every single community. What steps can you take as both a regular member of the community and as a staff member to help minimize the toxicity?

I also enjoy speaking to staff as they're all nice and welcoming when you're in doubt.
I don't understand statement how this falls under the "Why do you want to become staff?" question.

Another reason I'd like to be part of the staff team on ManaCube is because of the number of people that do cheat and I have some experience of screen-sharing which I am able to find most clients to resolve the problem, I'd want to help them to the point where they don't have to do it again.
I don't understand how you can "help" someone to stop cheating by screensharing them? If someone is cheating, they get banned, there's nothing more to it.

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
9 during the week and 12+ in the weekend.
You're 17, so I'm assuming you're in high school or you're taking part in some type of education that takes up some time. Let's say that you attend a public high school: a typical school day is 7-8 hours, usually from somewhere around 8:00am to 3:00pm. If you can provide 9 hours of work on a weekday to a video game, that doesn't leave you much time for other stuff. I can't imagine getting home from a long day of school and then sitting in front of my computer playing a game until I go to sleep.

If this is the case or if a similar timeline applies, I seriously doubt you're getting enough sleep to properly moderate a network or do your best at school.

That's just what I think personally, maybe you're capable of doing that but I'm not.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
This whole section is also pretty much a mess. You have tons of skills listed and you don't go into very deep detail about any of them. You list a skill and then provide a one to two sentence response. I think if you gave a handful of skills and provided details and examples, that would be better.

Experience:
I have a lot of experience with dealing with players and staffing in-general and I would love to bring all of this to the ManaCubeNetwork.
Details? Examples? This applies to all of the skills that you have listed.

I strongly believe that this should be the most powerful and convincing section of someone's application. You gave three examples but didn't go into much detail about any of them. You tell us what the experiences were but you don't explain how they can benefit you, what you learned from them, etc.

1. I've owned my own discord server that had around 100 members.

2. I've been the only staff member on a survival server that had
playerbase of 70 for half a year(there were other staff but they stopped
playing when i became staff)

3. I've been Head-Mod/Mod+ on a server called pixelclub it had
a Playerbase of 400 i was the Headmod of kitpvp and also
the one that held the server together until the owner decided
he had enough and stopped it. i was staff member there for
around 1.5 years.
How would these experiences assist you if you were to be accepted into the staff team? What did you learn from your achievements and mistakes during your time as staff? How did these experiences impact your life? Give examples of the tasks you did and responsibilities you had on each server.

Anything else we should know?
im lowkey weird
uh ok?

Overall, I'm going to give your application a -1. Here are the reasons why:

1. I know for a fact that you're a smart guy, you're more than capable of creating a much stronger application than this.
  2. There are grammar mistakes riddled all throughout your application.
  3. You repeat yourself a lot.
  4. You mention things that aren't appropriate for the given question.
  5. You don't really give examples or go into detail about much. You describe situations but you never really go in-depth. For all we know, you could be just saying things to say them, you don't give us any assurance behind your words.
I strongly suggest editing your application and adding in examples and details, as well as cleaning up your grammar mistakes. If you do this, I'll change my rating. If you need assistance with grammar, I'd be more than happy to help. You have my Discord :)

Again, I know that you're more than capable of writing a strong application.

Good luck!

NoFckz

MVP+
NoFckz
NoFckz
MVP+
Ratings
43 1
wow thank you so much for the tips! your reply is almost bigger than my application lol
and yes grammar is a big issue for me haha

Last edited:

Cos

SrMod
Senior Mod
MVP+
MVP
Helper Management
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
MVP+
Ratings
93 3
Hello Noah,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

If you have any questions, please start a conversation with me on the forums or on discord. You can find me on discord at [Disillusioning#0105], I am quicker to respond there.

Also, be aware that I do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,

Cos

Status
Not open for further replies.