• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGoodCactus

ELITE
TheGoodCactus
TheGoodCactus
ELITE
Ratings
Hiya everyone! As my other giveaway went pretty well I decided to do another.

This time it's for the 2nd Nomination Giveaway!
I will be giving away ToyStory Crates to 1st 2nd and 3rd Place
1st place: 5 Crates
2nd place: 3 Crates
3rd place: 2 Crates

Rules:

I nominate Chene001 bc he's like my best friend I have and he deserves some love
#1 - No nominating your alt accounts.
#2 - If a player get's nominated twice the one with the MOST reactions will count.
#3 - You can only nominate one player!

How does it work?:
It's pretty simple, nominate the player you think deserves to win and explain why in the same comment. You can either nominate by IGN or by tagging them by their forums name.

For exaple:
I nominate ( StoreDotManacube )
because they have been very generous to me since I joined, helping me with jumps and taught me so much about world edit.

Anyways good luck!​

hdgf

PATRON
hdgf
hdgf
Patron
Ratings
35 2
I nominate jazzweek13, jazz is always so helpful and generous, and I’d love to see him use his luck on his own keys instead of blessing mine :]

DefeatedZoro

PATRON+
3VWN
3VWN
Patron+
Ratings
I nominate Miajade_x (@Miajade_x ), due to the fact that she is always very kinda and welcoming, and puts so much effort into everything, including helping me and my new party's members complete all of the party quests to get all of the rewards and upgrades, and in return, I want to give something back, and while I would so something similar to this myself, I cannot afford to do so currently.

BTRFan001

ELITE
BTRFan001
BTRFan001
ELITE
Ratings
16 1
I nominate @Pris because he's swag and has made so many awesome maps in mana. I also appreciate him being a very cool friend and a loyal hoe =D

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
ANYWAY, nominating @BTRFan001 for being an amazing friend and for being a good person to talk with when you're not doing the best.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED! VOTE FOR THE PLAYER YOU THINK DESERVES TO WIN THATS ALREADY NOMINATED BY REACTION TO THAT COMMENT!

Nominations after this comment will be ignored.

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
Hiya everyone! As my other giveaway went pretty well I decided to do another.

This time it's for the 2nd Nomination Giveaway!
I will be giving away ToyStory Crates to 1st 2nd and 3rd Place
1st place: 5 Crates
2nd place: 3 Crates
3rd place: 2 Crates

Rules:
#1 - No nominating your alt accounts.
#2 - If a player get's nominated twice the one with the MOST reactions will count.
#3 - You can only nominate one player!

How does it work?:
It's pretty simple, nominate the player you think deserves to win and explain why in the same comment. You can either nominate by IGN or by tagging them by their forums name.

For exaple:
I nominate ( StoreDotManacube )
because they have been very generous to me since I joined, helping me with jumps and taught me so much about world edit.

Anyways good luck!​
I nominate @Synnlex because he is such a great guy and also he hasn't won anything from anyone so it will be a first for him. He also helps me do insane maps as well which is just sublime.