Non-stop fighting from OhItsJaxz

Pageth

Ratings
4 10
Shut up Pageth you ddosed me today. I saw you were on and i said Wtf you got unbanned!! you said yeah what u want then i said fuck off (Because he ddosed me for not buying him a rank) about 30 sec later im offline. xDecon He is a ddos he was not Covering for anyone hes is a DDoser

Pageth

Ratings
4 10
McParadox, check with your internet provider or family members first because you could have shit wifi, before accusing others of DDoSing you. And not buying me a rank thats ok I still am not teamed with you so if you are mad about that deal with it.

Brackish

Ratings
Shut up Pageth you ddosed me today. I saw you were on and i said Wtf you got unbanned!! you said yeah what u want then i said fuck off (Because he ddosed me for not buying him a rank) about 30 sec later im offline. xDecon He is a ddos he was not Covering for anyone hes is a DDoser
If he 'DDoSed' you, please provide proof.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
OhItsJaxz really needs to chill. One day he was in a p4 fight and he logged and he blamed it on me because I saw him log. I paid him to team and he betrayed the payment. He also says eZ (I got warned for saying "dumbshit" once) and he has not been warned yet I have for being offensive. People take that as an offense if you call them eZ or say GG after you die. I don't really care about GG but eZ can be a little hurtful. He says that to about everyone he has a grudge on.

Listen, You fight with me and you just take pictures of me fighting with you to make it look like your innocent. So stop arguing and just play the wonderful server of Minevast, and I was p4 and got ddosed so stop.

Pageth

Ratings
4 10
I didn't fight with you at all. And the p4 battle was not ddosed. You couldn't gapple in time and brack killed you.