Not alot of Mods in EU timezone

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
In my opinion there arent alot of Olympus mods avalible on EU timezone and if they are they arent part of AETHER/ATLAS so not prison mods .
Thats why i am trying to apply for Mod .

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Most of our Olympus staff are from the USA, but we do certainly have some in UK/EU time-zones too (including myself)!

Good luck with your application, just a quick tip about the requirements; Make sure not to spam-create threads to up your post count! With patience and dedication, your activity will certainly increase, and you’ll definitely make a better impression.

Consider this more general advice for the forums, rather than just as a current/future staff applicant. <3

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Most of our Olympus staff are from the USA, but we do certainly have some in UK/EU time-zones too (including myself)!

Good luck with your application, just a quick tip about the requirements; Make sure not to spam-create threads to up your post count! With patience and dedication, your activity will certainly increase, and you’ll definitely make a better impression.

Consider this more general advice for the forums, rather than just as a current/future staff applicant. <3
Will do thanks for the Tip <3