Note Block Radio Perk

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I don't know about youz all, but almost whenever I play Minecraft I need some kind of music. I usually play something on youtube, but I thought of a cool idea for a perk that could be added to monthly chests or whatever.
This would be similar to chat feelings, or artmap, or /thru, etc. This would be the Note Block Radio Perk.

Many other servers have special songs that are played through texture packs or as magic. I imagine this perk being activated by /radio and when you do this, a GUI of music selections pops up. Maybe this would be just a list of songs that can be played, or there are channels that play categories of songs.
There are already some plugins that do this, so potentially this could use one of those? Or perhaps a custom plugin can be developed for Manacube.

I don't know how it works, but it would be cool if there were note block makes of popular songs. I suppose there could be a way to create something that automatically translates a real song into note block sounds and then it could be added into the radio rotation. I think keeping constant upkeep of the songs would be necessary though. So people don't get bored with the same tracks. But like I mentioned, an automated system would make this easy. If automation is not a possibility, I'm sure there is software that would make it easy or experts with note blocks that would do it.

I know I definitely would use this perk A LOT, especially while mining. It would certainly be a goal for me to win it from a crate, and I would assume others as well.

One particular song that I would like to see is the Pirates of the Caribean song. This is like, I dunno, just a classic and a favorite of many lol!
What would you imagine hearing with this radio perk? and what are your thoughts?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Check out Parkour's radio, you could request an admin to add it to other gamemodes :)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Check out Parkour's radio, you could request an admin to add it to other gamemodes :)
Exactly what I mean!!
Although Allstar wouldn't be one of my choices.. this is what I mean!
It should definitely be added as a perk to the monthly crates!