460 21
Last edited:

McCrisp

MVP+
McCrisp
McCrisp
MVP+
Ratings
One of our biggest builds together yet :) was glad to have worked with you two on this! (shout out to the lovely helpers as well)

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
wow this looks great!

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
This is a very fun insane as it is not very hard and has many fun jumps in it! The building is amazing, good luck with your map ;)

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
This is a very fun insane as it is not very hard and has many fun jumps in it! The building is amazing, good luck with your map ;)
Thank you Mika!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
sweet you guys. Notre Dame burned down sadly though:(

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
One of our biggest builds together yet :) was glad to have worked with you two on this! (shout out to the lovely helpers as well)
I would die too help you guys.

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
ngl theres something about the parkour that irks me. As it is, it's perfectly acceptable but it feels like its trying to cram all of these unique concepts and one-off jumps into a big map that ends up feeling like a slug fest of variety. The fact that it uses many jumps from music park (and i mean the exact same jumps, which makes me feel like whoever made the pk doesnt really understand how they work) doesnt help either. the theme is good and the build is absolutely incredible but the parkour just feels slow and irritating to me :/

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
163 12
khi i disagree completely... i took the jumps cause i really liked them on music park... and i do understand how they work... whenever i took a jump i wrote a sign:)

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
ngl theres something about the parkour that irks me. As it is, it's perfectly acceptable but it feels like its trying to cram all of these unique concepts and one-off jumps into a big map that ends up feeling like a slug fest of variety. The fact that it uses many jumps from music park (and i mean the exact same jumps, which makes me feel like whoever made the pk doesnt really understand how they work) doesnt help either. the theme is good and the build is absolutely incredible but the parkour just feels slow and irritating to me :/
Didn't feel like a slug fest to me at all. I do agree that the map crams in a lot of concepts, but I found all of them enjoyable except random trolls that have then been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.