NSFW chat

Would you like this to be added, let me know :D

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
Hello people, my name is shrek_weed420 (best name ik) and i want to talk about an idea that i would like to be applied. My idea is a NSFW (not safe for work) chat. This means that it will be a chat that you can use all words that are otherwise bannable. Some will say that it is useless, stupid and pointless. You're partially right, but i find it annoying or stressful that people who have dark humor or curse on a regular basis have to be afraid that they will be permanently muted and have to pay 15$ to buy an unmute. The way that this chat will work is that people who have proven their age to be older than 13 (or whatever number you think) can see nsfw messages. That's because we dont want chat to be split in two or people that are underage who feel that they are excluded from this. So whenever someone types a word, a nsfw thing will pop up next to it meaning that only nsfw people can view it. This can prevent mutes or unwanted messages being viewed by everyone and generally providing freedom of speech at its best. It sounds very dumb but its my first forum post and i want to be an active member of this community by writing threads suggesting good or bad ideas and i thought this could be a good start.