Rejected O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_ unlock appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------------------------------------

Your Username: O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_ (i know interesting name right?)

Date when locked: today

Why you were locked: I was banned 2 years ago for nofall

Have you been banned/locked on Manacube before?: i was banned for nofall 2 years ago

Why should your account be unlocked?: its been 2 years since my ban on manacube and 1.5 years since i last used a modified client. I believe that i should be unlocked because after my long wait of my ban and quitting using modified clients i am trustworthy enough to be a normal player on manacube with no restrictions on my rank.

Any evidence to support your appeal: There is no evidence because 2 years ago i did hack and use nofall. since 1.5 years ago ive quit hacking and my ban appeal was accepted.

Shinxray

SrMod | Map Manager
Senior Mod
VIP
Mapper
Map Judge
Ratings
222 9
Hoi O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_,
I'm gonna reject your locked appeal for the following reason :
The lock is the compensation of your unban, even if you get banned some years ago, a lock is the best way to be sure of your behaviour, if you stay clean for some months, maybe a unlock could be possible, but it's way too soon to unlock you.
Please do not appeal again for the next month, every appeal made before the 12th of March will be rejected.

Thanks for the time you put to do this appeal, if you have any question, contact me directly in game or on Discord : Shinxray#8462

Status
Not open for further replies.