Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

October votes have reset, congratulations to the top 3 voters, Conner0714, 0DeathsCalvary0 and deadblaze! You have been sent 30 Cubits, 25 Cubits and 20 Cubits! Conner has also been sent the [TopVoter] title

You can sell your cubits to other players, or trade them in for store coupons! 1 Cubit = $1 USD

November we are doing a special voting promotion;

The top 10 voters of November will be entered into a raffle. The amount of votes they have will be the amount of entries they have. The randomly selected winner will get to CREATE their own title to use on every server!

Start voting at http://manacube.com/vote

Congratulations to our Staff's of the Month!

I have sent you all 5 cubits and [✯SOTM✯] Title each as a little thank you for your dedication

November we will also be doing Player Of The Month, voted by the community through an in-game voting system. Most voted player will get some cool rewards!

Recent Promotions
@Txilsy - Parkour MOD
@Destinyviolet - Creative HELPER

@Aloro - Parkour HELPER
@GgGotGame - KitPvP MOD
@Wardone - Parkour MOD
@IIChristianII - Parkour MOD

Recent Resignations
@Niick
@Texans45
@MyMixtapeOnFire

Recent Demotions
@OhFoosh (Inactivity)
@EpicYoshi (Inactivity)
@Pqcket (Inactivity)
@UnrefinedStyle (Inactivity)
@Ryan (AmazingCreepers) (Inactivity)
@Speediare
@EDM_Miner (Inactivity)

Most will be given a retired rank, and can still be part of the staff discord

The (green/red stats is comparing to last month)
Click Here to visit the thread with previous months

October 2017
Total Players: 921,663 (+13,540)
Total Staff: 31 (-8)
Forum Members: 10,284 (+251)
Discord Members: 3440 (+166)

October Max Players Online: 494 (October 8th) (+78)
October Votes: 50,365 (-16,153)
October Ads Watched: 231,763 (2317 Cubits) (+90,208)
October Uptime 98.8% (-1.0%)

Average Session Playtime:
32 minutes, 4 seconds (+1 minute, 38 seconds)
Minecraft Version
1.8 = 37% (-2%)
1.9 = 2% (+0%)
1.10 = 2% (-1%)
1.11 = 5% (-2%)
1.12 = 54% (+5%)

LAST CHANCE TO GET A HALLOWEEN BUNDLE
HALLOWEEN BUNDLES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE STORE FOREVER NOVEMBER 5TH

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE STORE

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Cool stats Dacon. Seems cool how you put the staff demotions/promotions. Sad to see some of them get demoted though :( Well congrats to the staff who got promoted.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Amazing Stats Dacon! Not to be rude or anything but I'm glad to see that demotions for inactivity is happening now, it should of started about a year ago but, still good you're finally doing it. To all of the people promoted/the staff of the months, Good on you! You all do an amazing job to keep the server standing and it wouldn't be the same without you all. You make the server something for people to login everyday and enjoy playing with their friends and finding new ones every now and then. Dacon you run an amazing server here and have a good staff team standing behind you to set a good example, you are doing amazing and will only get better. That's all I can come up with for the time being so, have fun playing ManaCube everyone!

Briskers

Donator
Ratings
Congratulations to all of those who have gotten promotions, and it's sad to see those who had to leave us recently. Congratulations to the SOTM's, keep up the spectacular work!

The stats you've got going are really nice, I like the fact that you share this information with the community. It's nice to see the server is always growing. :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Dacon heres a suggestion.
Mostly for the forums.
Make a thing to see how many people have been banned/muted/kicked from manacube mc server.
Example:
upload_2017-11-1_16-38-3.png

Sanehen

MVP
Ratings
66 2
Dacon heres a suggestion.
Mostly for the forums.
Make a thing to see how many people have been banned/muted/kicked from manacube mc server.
Example: View attachment 8461
Errrr no plz ;-; don’t make the people banned feel even worse for hindering the server. I’m mean the demotion and resignation was something I asked him to do so I rly can’t put in my opinion :(

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Oh shit what happened to speedy. Congrats to all the staff of the month all well deserved. And am I included in this retired stuff?

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
@Texans45 All Speed said about his demotion was that there were mistakes made and that he didn't want to talk about it. It's a shame because he really was a great staff member, and it sucks seeing him leave the staff team (especially since it was pretty random). He said that he needed time to fix his mistakes, but I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something about possibly applying again in the future so I'm definitely looking forward to him maybe coming back :D

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
“Most can still be part of the staff discord”

Does this apply to all retired staff? o_O

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
“Most can still be part of the staff discord”

Does this apply to all retired staff? o_O
no clue lol cuz I was kicked from it after I resigned and pqcket was kicked after being demoted so idrk