guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
sometimes I like to dig a hole in my backyard and stand in the hole and pretend i'm a carrot

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello sophiaaah, fribe, and guyseth,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
Why does it look so good?! I bet it will get accepted!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Yo, I know many others will disagree with me, but the build just feels off. The bottom of the head just looks flat, but when you search octodad, the pictures that show make the bottom part of the head look round. IMO it doesn't feel round at all.
2022-08-05_21.08.05.png
The hands also just feel off. They look like w/e was used and not really in the same of an arm.

2022-08-05_21.08.11.png
The legs, need some work imo, it just looks like world edit, and I feel like you went out a little too far on this part of the leg.
2022-08-05_21.08.17.png

giving the map a 0

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
Yo, I know many others will disagree with me, but the build just feels off. The bottom of the head just looks flat, but when you search octodad, the pictures that show make the bottom part of the head look round. IMO it doesn't feel round at all.
View attachment 62045 The hands also just feel off. They look like w/e was used and not really in the same of an arm.

View attachment 62046 The legs, need some work imo, it just looks like world edit, and I feel like you went out a little too far on this part of the leg. View attachment 62047

giving the map a 0
hes an octopus, hes literally floppy. i could try to fix the head but i would probably interfere with the parkour

TheColux

Blobmelon_
Blobmelon_
Ratings
15 1
How long did it take that's the real question :3

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello sophiaaah, fribe, and guyseth,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, well done there.
The build is accurate to what you were going for with nice detailing throughout, no issues here.
The parkour is the main concern. Overall, the main issue is that the map is not fun to play right now. There is an extreme abundance of technical jumps that aren't needed, and the checkpoint balancing needs to be reworked throughout the entire map. It would be good to use less precise turns for one, but most of the parkour needs an overhaul.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.