Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: Skidooskei
Map name: Octopod
The # of your Plot: (39, -77)
Difficulty: Medium
Helpers: Icymice2
This map was themed of Octonauts, a UK television show. Hopefully the jumps are interesting enough and fits the requirements for a medium!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm giving you a +1 c:

Theme: if i remember correctly, there is no Octonauts map, so good job on that c: +1
Build:
it's really good, accurately depicts the octopod and it's very attractive +1
Parkour:
good length and difficulty, but like i said ingame, you should add more variation besides normal jumps, ladders and fences. if you do add more types of blocks, i will definitely change this to a +1, but for now it's a 0 you've added more variation, +1

i see no reason for this to be rejected. good luck c:

Last edited:
Ratings
Since you looked at our map, we have added stair jumps, flower pot jumps, iron bar jumps and a chest, anvil, and daylight sensor jump in the top section too. There are also ice jumps on the bottom floor. Hopefully this is enough, but if you have any ideas we would definitely think about adding them.

Last edited:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Skidooskei,

I will be putting your map into Reviewing for the following reasons:
The theme is original, and the build is amazing. It's accurate to what you were going for, and is very detailed and well built, so well done!
The parkour has some variety, but especially in the beginning half, it is very repetitive, as a lot of it is single blocks and ladders. The variation in the second half is good though, just would like some more in the beginning.
If you can add more variation, I will happily consider accepting this map.
Please make these changes before November 30th, if changes haven't been made by that date your map will be rejected.
Once you have finished making changes, message me either in-game, on the forums, or on discord (madi#5198)

Thanks!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Skidooskei,

After testing your map after you made changes, I will be Accepting your map!
The jumps have improved, some areas are still a little bit repetitive, but it's not a big issue. As I mentioned previously, the theme is original and the build is really good.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.