Ratings
5 5
So apparently I was kind of being dumb when I did this but oGal just started b1tching around with this mistake. So here's what happened, I saw in chat that the volcano was going to erupt so I was curious what that was. I went to Hades volcano and read the signs saying: Mine the magma. So I did, except I'm a butcher not a Hero rank player. I died to Dutchy but Dutchy was being nice and gave back the stuff I died with, but oGal told Dutchy to "not give back his sh**" I thought that oGal wasn't even close to Dutchy so I just went back to Hades volcano, I guess Dutchy saw me coming, but instead of /trade he tried dropping the items to me. Unfortunately oGal managed to pick up all of my stuff and started taunting me by shifting all over me. They then went to a lava pool and looked back at me and started throwing the items into the lava, which is considered bullying and a pretty d*** move to make. oGal immediately went afk after that but now I can't mine anything since my kit Pickaxe was on cooldown.

plz do something about this and tell oGal to stop or something

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heya Barrylj! I understand your frustrations with the outcome of this situation and I apologize that this happened. However be sure to be mindful when posting threads that are against another player! Sometimes players may do things that we don't agree with, but we should be the bigger person and move on from the situation as a whole. As oGal wasn't doing anything against the rules, we cannot force them to stop. But if you need another pickaxe and some armor, I'd gladly give you my spare ./kit pickaxe and ./kit mvp+ armor!

- ashley<3

Ratings
4 8
Heya Barrylj! I understand your frustrations with the outcome of this situation and I apologize that this happened. However be sure to be mindful when posting threads that are against another player! Sometimes players may do things that we don't agree with, but we should be the bigger person and move on from the situation as a whole. As oGal wasn't doing anything against the rules, we cannot force them to stop. But if you need another pickaxe and some armor, I'd gladly give you my spare ./kit pickaxe and ./kit mvp+ armor!

- ashley<3
didn't ask, plus ur a mod on manacube

Ratings
5 5

- ashley<3

Thanks for the comforting and offer! =D
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, I have a spare pickaxe if you'd like.
Thanks !

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
I totally understand your frustration Barrylj, as I also had this problem with other people in volcano before. I'm sorry that you had to deal with oGal doing that. If you need anything, I can give you my kits on Atlas as I don't play Atlas often. Make sure you don't go into volcano as a Hero- rank!