Okay, so this whole boss egg sucks (sometimes)

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I have personally used it twice and am not really liking it,
My first boss chest, Some Exp, Elytra, Elytra, Elytra
My second boss chest, Some exp, medium money pouch, 64 diamond blocks, legendary book

So it really varies, which id rather not like to take that risk, especially for about 2-3 days worth of silver(4000)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
The bosses are a bit of a gamble.
If you don't like this feature you don't have to buy an egg.

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
I do know that its one of my first experiences other than Vanilla MC to fight a boss I love the mechanic of it. Just Temp Fly doesnt work in there so gives a distinct advantage to Donors

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I do know that its one of my first experiences other than Vanilla MC to fight a boss I love the mechanic of it. Just Temp Fly doesnt work in there so gives a distinct advantage to Donors
Flight for donors doesn't work with bosses.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Interesting

Ratings
Hey ThatGuy, I personally don't enjoy how the egg is either, so I choose not to buy it. Regarding it being a gamble and how many people aren't huge fans, how about you write in the suggestion section to lower the amount of prizes, or to make the prizes a bit different (more valuable to players perhaps) while raising the price? I'd opt for either suggestion. I hope I helped!

TrueEnigma

Ratings
36 1
I personally see that guy dislikes stuff often, would love to see some of his suggestions on the feedback forum let's get some change going.