Old Skyblock ranks Maybe get back

1Flame2Eyes

ELITE
1Flame2Eyes
1Flame2Eyes
ELITE
I used to play this server way back. I don't know exactly how long but its when they had many different Skyblock worlds and the one I was in the ranks were different colors and they had like pets but they were heads that were animals and they gave like god apple regen and stuff like that for PVP. but I think the one I played on was called Lava if I'm not mistaken and I remember my alt account had the first rank it was called spark and my main had the third rank it was either called volcano or inferno or something the names of the ranks were white for spark and the other were blue and purple but I don't remember what one was third rank was called one or the other.

I was just wanting to see if I could get my ranks back. the staff member said I need a transaction id or something like that but I didn't buy it on the store I got them in game as papers or in the crates I don't remember if I got one from the crates but I do remember obtaining the papers in game.

If you need to ask me any questions to see if I actually played back then I would be more than happy!