Olympics event

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
hey I'm going to create an event where there's different minigames and some will be team based some will be solo but I need some ideas for events right now I have a team and solo build battle, ice boat race, parkour, puzzles, and a maze I'd love some more ideas, and I'd love some donations as donations will be used as prizes for the winning team/player, or if I get enough donations the top 3 teams/players go to /warp abyss and go through my tp pad its the bottom left if you're looking at the tp pad wall. Thank you

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
You can pay a small rent to borrow my 4 corners plot. It's only 1000 mana every 30 minutes.

To check it out, do /warp 4corners.

You will be given full access to the plot.

(It was made by some A-grade builders)

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
You can pay a small rent to borrow my 4 corners plot. It's only 1000 mana every 30 minutes.

To check it out, do /warp 4corners.

You will be given full access to the plot.

(It was made by some A-grade builders)
Its on Aether FYI

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
hey I'm going to create an event where there's different minigames and some will be team based some will be solo but I need some ideas for events right now I have a team and solo build battle, ice boat race, parkour, puzzles, and a maze I'd love some more ideas, and I'd love some donations as donations will be used as prizes for the winning team/player, or if I get enough donations the top 3 teams/players go to /warp abyss and go through my tp pad its the bottom left if you're looking at the tp pad wall. Thank you
This is awesome!!