Olympus 101: Statistics

Pigochi

ELITE
Pigochi
Pigochi
ELITE
Ratings

Introduction

Welcome back to another Olympus lesson from Pigochi! Today, we will be going over the menu on the right side of your screen. If you missed the previous lesson, please refer to Olympus 101: Basics. In Olympus, there are a multitude of menus and upgrades for you to choose from, and it's a necessity to refer to your statistics when choosing what to upgrade or invest in. So, without further ado, let's get right into it.

What is the Statistics Menu?

1679236613699.png

The Statistics Menu (Will be hereon referred to as your Stats) is a menu on the right side of your screen, which provides key information on your journey, such as the amount of money you have, or how close your are to ranking up. There are also other values given, such as Mana, Souls, Cubits, and more which will be explained in just a second. Be sure to acquaint yourself with this menu, as it will be your guide from start to finish of your journey.

1679237098082.png

The Money value is the amount of money your currently have. The letter at the end represents the scale being used. K represents 1,000's, M represents 1,000,000's, and B (If you get there) represents 1,000,000,000's. However, due to the size of the scale, the amount of Money you actually have will be slightly different than what is displayed due to Manacube rounding the displayed Money. So while you may have $2,610,231, the displayed value will be $2,610,000.

Money is mainly used for 2 things on Olympus. The first thing Money is used for is for ranking up. Every mine on Olympus requires more Money to rankup than the previous one, however you will also be gaining more Money as you rankup as the blocks you will be mining will progressively be more valuable. Eventually, once you reach the Demigod rank, you will be able to 'rebirth' using /rebirth. It will cost $25,000,000 to do so.

The second use for Money will be gone over in Olympus 101: Plots, when it comes out. A quick summary of the second use for money is buying things for your plot using /shop.

1679237951345.png

Mana is a special currency used by the Manacube Network, which is the primary currency used by the community. There are several ways to get Mana on Olympus, the first being to just mine. The ratio for Mana:block is 1:1, meaning for every block broken, you will get 1 mana, regardless of the block broken. The second way, albeit less reliable, is to sell items on the Auction House, which will receive its own lesson on a later date.

With Mana, you can do many, many things, such as buying pickaxe upgrades by right clicking your pickaxe, buying items in the Auction house, exchanging Mana with Cubits (see the Cubits section of this lesson), and much more. There is no correct way of using Mana, but do be warned it's a lot harder to accumulate Mana than Money on Olympus, so be careful how you spend it.

1679238422102.png

Souls are another currency type used in Olympus, this currency solely being used by /Kilton, a special shop with combat oriented items. Souls are obtained by killing monsters at Hades (See Olympus 101: Basics for general information on Hades). Be warned, without proper equipment, it can be rather difficult to obtain souls due to the toughness of some Hades Mobs. Overall, Souls are mainly used for combat equipment, but if you are going to only mine on Olympus, feel free to ignore this currency.

1679238627038.png

Cubits are by far the hardest currency to Accumulate on Manacube. The only way to Accumulate Cubits are by trading, getting the daily reward with /cow, or using /cubits auction if you have the proper rank. Cubits are a Manacube specific currency that actually translates to real world money. The ratio of Cubits to USD is 1:1, meaning 1 Cubit is equal to $1. The most valuable aspect for Cubits on Olympus is the ability to exchange Cubits for Mana. To exchange Cubits for Mana, you must use /trade to ensure that you aren't being scammed. Unfortunately, there is no hard ratio of Cubits:Mana, although it is advised to exchange Cubits for Mana later on in the season, due to Mana progressively getting less valuable as time goes on. As of March 19th, 2023, the current ratio is around 50,000 Mana: 1 Cubit, although I would advise you to wait until the ratio is 100,000 Mana: 1 Cubit.

You can also buy items on the auction house for Cubits, with the items usually being the most powerful items you can get on Olympus. However, they tend to cost an obscene amount of Cubits if you're just a normal player, so don't feel bad if you have 0.03 Cubits like me and can't afford the 50 cubit item that looks enticing.

1679238939584.png

Rebirths are the statistic telling you how many times you have 'rebirthed'. As previously mentioned, you may rebirth once you reach the Demigod rank for $25,000,000 and a challenge.

1679239114113.png

Rank is the statistic telling you what your current rank is in the Olympus mines. This is different to your Manacube Rank, as this rank only tells you what mine you are on. For example: Being the rank 'servant' means that you are in the Apollo mine, while being rank Demigod means you are in the Zeus mine.

1679240435873.png

The Mining Level statistic tells you what your mining level is. This statistic has two uses, the first being access to the Trench enchantment, the second being access to the Hephaestus mining level rebirth challenge. You level up your Mining Level by mining, with 1 block mined being equivalent to 1 XP to Level Overall, this statistic is mostly decoration.

1679239769462.png

The XP to Level statistic is used to tell you how close you are to the next mining level. As previously stated, one XP to Level is one block mined.

1679239916647.png

The Gifts Opened statistic tells you how many 'Gift of the Gods' you have opened. You receive one gift of the god for every 10,000 blocks mined, or if you get lucky and get it from a random block in the mine. Overall, this statistic is more decoration, solely used for the Hera rebirth challenge.

1679240006300.png

Finally, there is the /Rankup statistic. The /Rankup statistic is very connected to the Money statistic, as it tells you how close you are by percentage to ranking up. Once you reach the Demigod rank, the /Rankup statistic will automatically be 100%. While this may signify that you are finished, the /Rankup value does not account for the cost of a rebirth, so keep that in mind.

Conclusion

You have finally made it to the end of this very long lesson. Congratulations! You (hopefully) now have a better understanding of the Olympus Statistic system. While it may seem intimidating, you'll pick it up in no time! As you continue to rise the ranks, this table will give you almost all of the information you need to be successful.

This marks the end of Olympus 101: Statistics. Be sure to toon in to Olympus 101: Pickaxe Upgrades whenever that comes out. Thanks for reading, and have a good day!
This guide was brought to you by Pigochi