{ZootBot}

PATRON
ZootBot
ZootBot
Patron
Ratings
21 7
I have no clue if anybody has done this thread before but I'll give it a shot

Ascending is pretty much pointless currently besides the number count, I feel like for the amount of time it takes for later ascensions we should receive something for it.

The idea I'm putting on the table is the "Ascension/Prestige" Crate, you receive a key for it after Ascending.

The crate could have some goofy stuff in there, perhaps things from previous crates you cannot attain anymore, and even some Legendary or ELITE keys. I can see something like this possibly being added in Olympus Season 4 but why wait until then?

And maybe even at Ascension 100 you receive 10 keys or so, or maybe after every ascension you get a Legendary key, there's a few possibilities on the table, a few of them are far fetched but worth a shot.

Thanks for reading, hopefully something like this is added in the near future. :) <3 - ZootBot

P.S - I WANT BOLD NICKNAME

Swaae

PATRON+
Swaae
Swaae
Patron+
Ratings
I like where your head is at.

Getting a key for every ascension would be overkill. Last season I accumlated almost 200 ascensions in a span of just a couple months. What could happen is every 25-50 ascensions the player would be rewarded an ancient key for their work.

Even then I don't see that happening given that we recieve seasonal payouts for exactly this.