JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
So as many of you know resets are a key element on Olympus. With them there is quite some information, which is not as easily available as I and many others would wish for.

I would suggest implementing some sort of command or something similar which brings more transparency to this topic and revealing for example wether /tf balance is being reset as well or not.

Cheers for taking the time and reading this!

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
Hey Kayla!

First of thanks for replying so fast!
Now I myself don't need anymore information regarding the reset since I have gathered everything I wanted to know myself.
And exactly this is the point I'm trying to make: I don't think it should be necessary for useres to go ahead find out everything by themselves.

By implementing some sort of help ingame regarding this topic everyone new to the system can get information on how things work.

(btw. sorry for any misspelling, english is not my native haha)

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hey Kayla!

First of thanks for replying so fast!
Now I myself don't need anymore information regarding the reset since I have gathered everything I wanted to know myself.
And exactly this is the point I'm trying to make: I don't think it should be necessary for useres to go ahead find out everytging by themselves.

By implementing some sort of help ingame regarding this topic everyone new to the system can get information on how things work.

(btw. sorry for any misspelling, englisch is not my native haha)
No reason to apologize at all!

Normally when a reset post is made it includes information on what will/won't transfer over. SO something in game, even thought it would be nice, is not needed at the moment If you'd like I can reply back to this thread with some detailed information based on previous resets so It can be shared with other playes?

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
If you'd like I can reply back to this thread with some detailed information based on previous resets so It can be shared with other playes?
That would be awesome! I'm thankfull for Mods like you <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
That would be awesome! I'm thankfull for Mods like you <3
Well first, thank you! I love doing what I can for the community <3

So, based on previous season resets we know for a fact things that say "SVA" or "season vault access" will transfer. Items that are typically SVA are from promotional crates. You can check if your item is SVA by hovering over it to read its lore. Here is a photo example of what the l lore may look like:

Screenshot_262.png

I took this image straight from the ManaCube Wiki

Normally no items that do not say SVA in their lore can be transferred, the items that can be transferred will go into a vault. You can access a vault by having a donator rank. As a side note, please do not use your vault as normal storage, doing this runs the risk of items getting deleted. Only use the vault right before a reset (a few days or the last day i'd suggest).

Any tags, chatcolots, auras from crates, etc... will also transfer. Auras from kilton can and have in the past, this also applies to other cosmetics you earn in game. Bold from crates and bundles CAN transfer as they have in the past.

Mana, Money, tempfly time, your plots, etc... will NOT transfer to the new season.

Cubits will transfer as they are global.

If there are any other questions, please ask <3​

Last edited:

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
Heyhey! :D
Just to add onto this, It’s not sure yet what will happen with bold. We will find out when season reset will be fully announced <3
Thanks for adding onto this post and sharing your information <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Saw the title of this thread, go so excited, now I'm crying :cry:
I would think by now, with the delay, we would have some kind of heads up on whats coming and when
1609962369865.png