Olympus has the nicest playerbase of the entire server

Ratings
3 13
playerbase is great, they were helping me whenever i had questions, even tho it was hard for them to notice my name without a rank. the staff not so much. false banned for "nuking" on my first day.

Ratings
playerbase is great, they were helping me whenever i had questions, even tho it was hard for them to notice my name without a rank. the staff not so much. false banned for "nuking" on my first day.
Still curious, did you ever find what staff did ban you? I've been told they give warnings prior

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
What really amazes me is that it's not unusual (not common, but not unusual) to see players buying other players ranks for nothing in exchange.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I've been told they give warnings prior
We do not warn for bans related to hacking, no.

false banned for "nuking" on my first day.
As I’ve stated to you multiple times, you can file a staff report if you believe I abused my powers - However, there’s no need to keep bringing it up, especially in threads that are completely unrelated.

The main point of this thread though ... Olympus has one of the best playerbases on ManaCube - one of the most dramatic also - but still, one of the best, if not the best. ;)

Ratings
3 13

As I’ve stated to you multiple times, you can file a staff report if you believe I abused my powers - However, there’s no need to keep bringing it up, especially in threads that are completely unrelated.

The main point of this thread though ... Olympus has one of the best playerbases on ManaCube - one of the most dramatic also - but still, one of the best, if not the best. ;)
Well I'm trying to spread the word

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
You can take it up with Hallow yourself or report her if you believe she abused her powers. There's no place to spread "the word".

Anyhow, Olympus does have a nice player base. It's one of the friendliest and kindest communities I've encountered. But obviously, we all know that Olympus will always be 2nd place and Skyblock reigns as 1st place. (There might be some toxic people, but that's part of ehhhh, the culture). If I had to pick between the Oasis and Aztec community, I'd pick Oasis as the more friendly, relaxed one and Aztec if you want something more competitive.

LeRoin

PATRON
LeRoinx
LeRoinx
Patron
Ratings
42 2
You can take it up with Hallow yourself or report her if you believe she abused her powers. There's no place to spread "the word".

Anyhow, Olympus does have a nice player base. It's one of the friendliest and kindest communities I've encountered. But obviously, we all know that Olympus will always be 2nd place and Skyblock reigns as 1st place. (There might be some toxic people, but that's part of ehhhh, the culture). If I had to pick between the Oasis and Aztec community, I'd pick Oasis as the more friendly, relaxed one and Aztec if you want something more competitive.
You misstyped something Roza, Olympus is 1st place :mad:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98

I’M THE MOST DRAMATIC

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Olympus is very nice.

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Well, I don't know other game modes that well, but Atlas is very nice indeed.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well, I don't know other game modes that well, but Atlas is very nice indeed.
What you mean to say is Atlas has a nice community, but aether is the best indeed.