(Olympus) Make volcano what it should be

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
First of all thanks staff for disabling some commands and ender wands that made volcano not fun however there still is many issues when it comes to the Olympus volcano PVP mine. First of all /top is still enabled and is possibly the most annoying and top used command in there and makes it not fun. Second of all the custom enchant "Implants" is far too overpowered and once obtained very hard to die in volcano. This allows people with implants and a decent set of easily obtainable armor to go in and absorb about a 1000 hits before anything would ever happen to them. If this is not enough to change the custom enchant I have another route that you can take if you would like. On both sides of the entrance to the volcano using the custom enchant "anti grav" makes it very easy to get out in 1 or 2 jumps tops and makes for everyone just being in a "friendly mine" I ask either a change in implants, or change the shape of the entrance and force people to take the ladder so that people have atleast a chance of killing people. People spend money to obtain things such as god swords and freedom axes and they have massive amounts of damage power as they should but the fact that 1 common custom enchant can complete disable people with those items to not be able to kill people in a pvp mine makes it not fun. Thanks so much and please try and figure out a way to balance your game.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I like having implants and anti grav tho :O I do admit that it is a bit overpowered. However, players that want to pvp will usually seek out other players that want to pvp and they can make a deal like 'no helm' or 'no boots'. Most of the players that go to hades aren't usually that good at pvp ( don't come at me :p ) and the pvp wouldn't be that fun. Well this is just my opinion, thanks for reading xD

-kxe :D
( I just realised how old this thread is xD )

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
483 21
Although implants were changed to resistance two recently, from resistance three (don't quote me on this), I feel it should be resistance one. Unless it's a 2/3 v 1, a player can easily survive which defeats the whole point of a "PvP" area. If you can't kill players with good gear in hades, it defeats the fun of the PvP basis of it. Also, I completely agree that it's too easy to escape. Unfortunately, this unbreakable lucky gear has also ruined PvP, in my opinion. This makes it seem like a battle of "Who can destroy who's helmet first" when it comes down to it. Well, lucky gear can't really be taken back... it's too late for that, but by lowering implant resistance, it may make PvP fun and enjoyable again for those who'd like to. This may also encourage more players to go to volcano, as at the moment some players refuse to go in due to others who can't be killed.
Sorry if some of this didn't make sense.
-Hayley

Edit: I've been bamboozled by the comment above. This thread is old?!

Last edited:

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Although implants were changed to resistance two recently, from resistance three (don't quote me on this), I feel it should be resistance one. Unless it's a 2/3 v 1, a player can easily survive which defeats the whole point of a "PvP" area. If you can't kill players with good gear in hades, it defeats the fun of the PvP basis of it. Also, I completely agree that it's too easy to escape. Unfortunately, this unbreakable lucky gear has also ruined PvP, in my opinion. This makes it seem like a battle of "Who can destroy who's helmet first" when it comes down to it. Well, lucky gear can't really be taken back... it's too late for that, but by lowering implant resistance, it may make PvP fun and enjoyable again for those who'd like to. This may also encourage more players to go to volcano, as at the moment some players refuse to go in due to others who can't be killed.
Sorry if some of this didn't make sense.
-Hayley

Edit: I've been bamboozled by the comment above. This thread is old?!
oop I'm blind and its late my brain currently not functioning xD its not that old I'm just dumb xDD
Also, I though implants is regeneration and not resistance? Another thing is that you can put unbreaking on your helmet with /exchange so that's another issue.