SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45

We are incredibly excited to announce a brand new mini-game for Olympus - ManaSweeper, that we will be releasing on Saturday 29th May at 3PM EST on both Aether and Atlas!

MANASWEEPER

Manasweeper is a mini-game located in an exclusive mine. Players will teleport to the randomly generated mine as the event begins and the aim is to break as many blocks as you can before they are all gone. Once the mine has been cleared, the player who has broken the most blocks will be given a ManaSweeper Crate!

However, we recognise that you are all used to breaking blocks as quickly as you can! Therefore, we have added in some twists to make this game more interesting.

BLOCKS

This is not your ordinary mine! Between the common stone and cobblestone blocks is bedrock and effect/reward blocks. These serve to make the game more challenging and rewarding! Along with the reward/effect, you will also receive the actual block that you mined, as normal.

NOTE - Bedrock and the effect/reward blocks, do not need to be broken for the game to finish and do not count towards the blocks you have broken. The game finishes when all the stone and cobblestone blocks are broken

EFFECT BLOCKS
When broken, effect blocks have a 50% chance of giving you a good effect and a 50% chance of a bad effect. Therefore you have to think strategically about which blocks you may want to break or may want to avoid!

:mc_35-15: COAL BLOCK
Good
Effect - Slow Falling III - 15 seconds
Bad Effect - Blindness III - 15 seconds

:mc_42-0: IRON BLOCK
Good
Effect - Haste III - 15 seconds
Bad Effect - Mining Fatigue III - 15 seconds

:mc_41-0: GOLD BLOCK
Good
Effect - Speed III - 15 seconds
Bad Effect - Slowness III - 15 seconds

REWARD BLOCKS
These are the blocks you will want to break as they give you an instant reward! Both reward blocks have two possible prizes that are both at 50% chances.

:mc_35-15: BLACKSTONE
50% chance of $5000
50% chance of 25 souls

:mc_116-0: ENCHANTING TABLE
50% chance of 250 EXP
50% chance of 300 Mana

BEDROCK
:mc_7-0: We have scattered bedrock throughout the mine to block your way and slow you down!

REWARDS

The winner of the event will win a ManaSweeper Crate and a Sweeper Win stat point. This crate uses our new crate system and therefore the more times you win this event, the closer you get to winning a legendary reward!

COMMON REWARDS
- 15,000 Mana
- $750,000
- 350k EXP
- 1x Tier 5 Spawner Core
- 9 Spawner Fragments

UNCOMMON REWARDS
- 1 Ancient Key
- GoldDigger Tag
- 2x Black Scroll

LEGENDARY REWARDS
- Exclusive Join Message - Hide your stash, Gold Digger [IGN] is here!
- Exclusive Speedy Pickaxe - Fortune 10, Efficiency 40, Unbreaking 40
- Colorful Lamb Pet
- Hypetrain - Minecart Mount

We will update this crate every few months with new rewards to keep the prizes interesting! We welcome any suggestions you have for this crate.

The top three winners will also display above the mine until the next event begins!

GAMEPLAY NOTES

- /warp manasweeper - to get to the mine - These instructions will be announced as the event begins as well
- Dragonfruit and trench will be blocked in this mine
- You will not be supplied with a pickaxe and you can use whatever pickaxe you want!
- Fly is enabled within the mine
- The mine is randomly generated as the event begins. No mine should ever be the same as the one before.

RELEASE

Saturday 29th May @ 3PM EST
The first event will run this Saturday at 3pm EST on both aether and atlas, and then run everyday afterwards at 3pm est. We hope to see as many of you as possible at this release, we are really excited to see you all playing it!

We have already thoroughly tested this event on our Olympus Dev server and over the next few days we will be doing some further testing on the live server to make sure everything works perfectly for the big release! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I’ve always been so confused with what you do on Olympus someone pls explain?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
So Trench is banned, but what about Speed, Haste buffs from pickaxe etc? Doesn't having potion debuffs on your pick sort of negate the hazard blocks?

Also, is fly enabled for all participants or only those who already have access to /fly?

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
So Trench is banned, but what about Speed, Haste buffs from pickaxe etc? Doesn't having potion debuffs on your pick sort of negate the hazard blocks?

Also, is fly enabled for all participants or only those who already have access to /fly?
Whatever is on your pickaxe [excluding trench] will work as normal, the effect blocks are there to combat the advantages from speedier pickaxes.

Fly is enabled for everyone in the mines.

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Also tbh this looks cool and I’ll prob come if I can figure out what to do XD