Olympus- Rankup Menu

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
*I understand we have an official suggestions page, but I wanted to post here too since the forums do get a fair amount of traffic

Ok so on parkour, when we type /rankup, a menu pops up that looks like this:
download.png

And it's very convenient because we can see how much all the ranks cost, not just the one we are about to rank up to. It's organized, simple, attractive, and can help with planning (say you wanted to rank all the way from Skilled to Insane and skip everything in between).

On olympus, all we get is
download (1).png

and it's not very good because it's just a tiny chat message, not super attractive and, unlike parkour, we can't see how much later ranks will cost or what we should expect.

Say I was Titan and wanted to rebirth, but wanted to save up enough cash to be able to get to Hero all in one. Besides writing it down from the first time going through, you can't easily calculate how much money you'll need. It's not convenient. No one wants to rebirth and be stuck as Farmer while their Fortune is wasted on stone and andesite.

So I would like to propose a rankup menu like parkour's. It would be good.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Oh. LOL

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Say I was Titan and wanted to rebirth, but wanted to save up enough cash to be able to get to Hero all in one. Besides writing it down from the first time going through, you can't easily calculate how much money you'll need. It's not convenient. No one wants to rebirth and be stuck as Farmer while their Fortune is wasted on stone and andesite.
Also just to clarify, when you rebirth your balance gets completely reset, along with your rank (when ascending you go back to ‘Farmer' rather than ’Slave’ but you still lose your bal). Therefore saving up anything beyond the $25mil for the rebirths (or in Hades’ case, $75mil) is just a waste of time, and essentially throwing away money.

I’m unsure if you were implying saving up money before rebirthing to rankup to hero or not in your example, but even so for anyone else who reads this suggestion, I just hope it clarifies it a little better.

The main suggestion, and point of the thread I do entirely agree with and for one reason; if this were to be added to Olympus, hopefully it’d stop the chat flood when a player rebirths and goes from ‘Slave’ back up to ‘Titan’. So by opening this menu you could skip ranks by paying the full amount (for example, from Slave to Titan it’s $88.8mil), so in-game rather than flooding chat, it could say something along the lines of; “Taslekio has ranked up from Slave -> Titan for $88,800,000!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Also just to clarify, when you rebirth your balance gets completely reset, along with your rank (when ascending you go back to ‘Farmer' rather than ’Slave’ but you still lose your bal). Therefore saving up anything beyond the $25mil for the rebirths (or in Hades’ case, $75mil) is just a waste of time, and essentially throwing away money.

I’m unsure if you were implying saving up money before rebirthing to rankup to hero or not in your example, but even so for anyone else who reads this suggestion, I just hope it clarifies it a little better.

The main suggestion, and point of the thread I do entirely agree with and for one reason; if this were to be added to Olympus, hopefully it’d stop the chat flood when a player rebirths and goes from ‘Slave’ back up to ‘Titan’. So by opening this menu you could skip ranks by paying the full amount (for example, from Slave to Titan it’s $88.8mil), so in-game rather than flooding chat, it could say something along the lines of; “Taslekio has ranked up from Slave -> Titan for $88,800,000!
Lol that idea's better than mine

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I like the idea of not flooding the chat. so Just being able to upgrade from farmer to a rank in the later stages would be good :)