Olympus Season 2 - Opinions?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
It’s been announced that Olympus will be having a hard reset on March 9th at 1:00PM EST, and I understand not everyone is thrilled about this. However! there are positives to it, and while I understand the current frustration related to infinity chests, blast pickaxes and everyones hard work, we all knew a reset was bound to happen at some point.

While it may not be ideal now, and the circumstances revolved around previously purchased items by players (such as holiday pickaxes/items), it’s a brand new start, and it brings back the sense of challenge, and opens up the possibility of new players being on top! Before the reset was announced, the top players had no real reason to continue grinding, and new players had no real shot at attempting to go for top place on any of the leaderboards because of how far ahead most people were. The new season offers so many new challenges and perks. While I loved the short time I played during the first season of Olympus, I personally think that it’s great to see all these new additions, and I can’t wait to start grinding again! Compared to other prison servers, Olympus is by far the most unique. I also know a lot of people aren’t too happy with the “500 spawners per plot” limit either, however it’s a prison server and we’re lucky to even have spawners in the first place!

Throughout my time on different servers, never have I found such a unique and exciting server such as Olympus, with an amazing community of people. I’d personally like to hear from the community, I know things are really chaotic right now, and there is a lot of confusion, upset and anger relating to what will be lost, and how the new season will play out, so use this thread as a chance to vent, and express your opinions relating to season 2.

Here is a link to the thread explaining everything about season 2, if you still have any further questions, feel free to DM myself or another member of staff, we’re more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and if you’ve got any suggestions, you’re more than welcome to leave them on the original thread, found here: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/olympus-season-2.39583/

Kanji

ELITE
Kanjita
Kanjita
ELITE
Ratings
I was always asking once in a while when I got online, "You guys thing Olympus will get another Season"? And here we are now. Personally I am very excited for the new season. I need a new grind in my life and this will definitely be it.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
I stopped playing a few months back since I started getting bored and didn't really have much else to do, so I'm glad to see that there is going to be a reset. I'm excited to start the grind again, and I hope to see some old friends come back too!

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I switch between Survival and Olympus a lot, but felt small with alot of people being higher than me. So this will be nice as it gives me a chance to grow with the people and community :D

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7
I'm actually very excited for s2 of Olympus, it's been a long wait and it's just around the corner couldn't be happier.
But atm I'm also I'm not happy because sell wands aren't being brought back in the game through /resetvault. Also so far s2 looks pretty good and I'm excited that the spawner's will be stacked so it will help the server with tps. And so far the builds look amazing from what Dacon has shown us all, so I couldn't be happier.

AtomicOrigin

PATRON+
AtomicOrigin
AtomicOrigin
Patron+
Ratings
19 1
I am looking forward to the reset, the only real problem I have with it is the fact that non-ranks don't get to keep their purchased items. Yeah, it is nice that I will be able to keep my sell rod, but other non-ranked people also have sell rods. It is kinda unfair that people who actually spent money on this server are going to lose that money.