Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
By "Season 1 Legends" do you mean the Top 3 players that win the mining competition? If so, I feel like that's not fair to the players on S1 that have put a lot of time into completing all rebirth challenges. But I am somewhat excited to start Olympus S2, I miss the hard grind.
no that's for all-time

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
I spent over $75 on Christmas Keys
Welp we got scammed hard lol. An enchantment that is super rare in chests suddenly becomes common in the next season

If blast is same as the next season’s Trench enchantment, why don’t players with blast gets a headstart by having trench enchantment? This way players with blast now dont feel cheated of their money and efforts in getting the enchantment

Last edited:

big momma

MVP
thegreattodd
thegreattodd
MVP
Ratings
Welp we got scammed hard lol. An enchantment that is super rare in chests suddenly becomes common in the next season

If blast is same as the next season’s Trench enchantment, why don’t players with blast gets a headstart by having trench enchantment? This way players with blast now dont feel cheated of their money and efforts in getting the enchantment
Not just blast essentially everything from the chest systems, legendary/any event chests you should be able to keep those items considering you have paid for them...??

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7

Well, would it be fair for everyone else to have to grind even way harder the next season, while people with blast are already levels ahead in just a matter of hours. In my mind I agree that Dacon isn't letting players bring it, there's a lot of new players that should have a chance of being on the leader-boards. And let me say this, if you never had a blast pick, what would you think? Would you still think you'd want people to be levels ahead of you, and you wouldn't have a chance to even come close to beating them?

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
Since Valentine's just ended, you should award players who bought keys during that event. It is not fair to have spent money on in-game items that are gone only a few weeks after :)

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
players who have obtained a PROTECTED, SEASONAL pickaxe should receive that pickaxe AGAIN for season 2, without any additional custom enchantments.

JackyJohnny

MVP
JackyJohnny
JackyJohnny
MVP
Ratings
38 2
Players who have sellwands should be allowed to keep them, on the store it does not mention those items are season specific so it is unfair for anyone who purchased those items recently without knowing that they would lose them within a week or two.

Wmaster360

MVP
Wmaster360
Wmaster360
MVP
Ratings
To be honest, I'm not that happy about the reset but you gotta do what you gotta do. I enjoyed Olympus s1 because of the relaxation and communication aspect of it, not so much the mining part. I hope I'll still enjoy s2 tho, even though I'm not looking forward to how it'll be a hard grind, since I get bored of repetition. I hope the rest of ya'll enjoy it tho, even if I don't.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
So I won the 6 player vaults from the cupid chest, would I still have those and maybe the people who won them, like that have mvp+ would get 10 vaults.