OLYMPUS SEASON 2

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
Can we get an official reason why cashed Items like Infinity chest, Sell wand and Blast are not able to be brought over to season 2?
and like I said on my previous comment, would it be a good idea to give Trench as a replacement for Blast? At the end of the day, the server is still run on a customer basis, if cashed items are not able to be brought over seasons please state it CLEARLY in the shop description. As a huge Minecraft server, I would expect some level of customer satisfaction to keep older players thrilled.

I believe that all of us are excited about new updates and I also understand that we are going for a fresh start, but it's not right to hype the whole server about the OP enchantment "Blast I & Blast II" being in Christmas chest and Cupid chest, with an uncommon tag but super rare to get, just to make it easily obtained in s2 through rebirth.

Personally, I just bought an infinity chest so I can expand my grinder to fully automated but now I can't even bring it over lol.

Edit:
Preventing players to bring over cashed items will definitely decrease your server's reputation. Olympus is unlike other servers, it is not a survival based gameplay where the experience would be the same if we ever decide to cash-in-game, where cashing gives a whole new experience.

Would you still think you'd want people to be levels ahead of you
If I never had spent money on the server trying to get cashed stuff I wouldn't mind. The point of buying In-game items is to boost you a little in the game, the same goes to any other games who sell gems, gold for real money. People who actually cashed for those items deserve to have a headstart and its only right that they get a headstart for the amount of support they have given to the server in terms of cash or in-game.

Last edited:

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
Can we get an official reason why cashed Items like Infinity chest, Sell wand and Blast are not able to be brought over to season 2?
and like I said on my previous comment, would it be a good idea to give Trench as a replacement for Blast? At the end of the day, the server is still run on a customer basis, if cashed items are not able to be brought over seasons please state it CLEARLY in the shop description. As a huge Minecraft server, I would expect some level of customer satisfaction to keep older players thrilled.

I believe that all of us are excited about new updates and I also understand that we are going for a fresh start, but it's not right to hype the whole server about the OP enchantment "Blast I & Blast II" being in Christmas chest and Cupid chest, with an uncommon tag but super rare to get, just to make it easily obtained in s2 through rebirth.

Personally, I just bought an infinity chest so I can expand my grinder to fully automated but now I can't even bring it over lol.

Edit:
Preventing players to bring over cashed items will definitely decrease your server's reputation. Olympus is unlike other servers, it is not a survival based gameplay where the experience would be the same if we ever decide to cash-in-game, where cashing gives a whole new experience.

If I never had spent money on the server trying to get cashed stuff I wouldn't mind. The point of buying In-game items is to boost you a little in the game, the same goes to any other games who sell gems, gold for real money. People who actually cashed for those items deserve to have a headstart and its only right that they get a headstart for the amount of support they have given to the server in terms of cash or in-game.
Say it louder for the people in the back, this is what they need to HEAR.

DunnyTheThird

ELITE
DunnyTheThird
DunnyTheThird
ELITE
Ratings
40 1
So I recently donated to the server for VIP and the sell-wand because at the time we were being told the sell wand were going to be able to be transferred. There were mods sending pictures of this and even in your own post you had them. So I decided to donate so I would have it for the reset. So to me its shady to take them away now after announcing they would transfer. I spent my money on it because of it being announced that way. If they weren't going to transfer I would have not bought the sell wand. If they are not transferring I want a refund for the sell-wand then because of the false advertising of it then. I hope you see this and you decide to change your mind and re-add them to the list because I am sure other people have bought the sell wand to transfer it as well after you made the announcement.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jungkie

MVP+
kixm_
kixm_
MVP+
Ratings
50 1
LOOK, AND LISTEN. Season 2 of Olympus will be phenomenal, and everyone is excited about it, but there are major things left out that need to be talked about. Donators, and players, are distraught over the reset vault list. By not transferring sellwands, infinity chests, and seasonal pickaxes (WITH THEIR RESPECTED BLAST), it shows how ignorant, selfish, and rapacious these choices are. There is an understanding of the captivating and aura of a fresh, new restart, but the allowed list of items transferable is absurd. It is oblivious to the fact that people have worked to obtain hard-earned cubits AND real life currency for their items.

By ignoring these donations to the server, it utterly disrupts the entire consumer-seller trust. Purchasing said items, players assume since they have worked so hard to obtain it, it’ll be usable and with them for pretty much all of their Olympus seasons. They pay, for these in-game items. Items that hold value, and such use to them, that they decide to purchase it. To benefit themselves, AND the server.

For example, sellwands. That’s a big one. Arguably the most bought, most used shop item on Olympus. Players big and small use them, and exert great effort to obtain it. 9 USD dollars don’t seem expensive to people with jobs or willing to pay parents, but that’s not the majority case for players. They hear about cubits, in-game credit they work so hard to get, or they somehow beg, convince or go to such great lengths to buy this item, and have abundant pride in their sellwand upon obtaining it. Then, they hear about season 2.. where they lose the item. They lose their time, effort, money.

It’s the same case for infinity chests and especially seasonal pickaxes. Pickaxes only obtainable during a specific time, for a certain price, and by luck. These people, by FAR, are the ones who’ve spent the most money on Manacube. They are willing to pay in exchange for this item, something that SHOULD be transferable to season 2. Not just disregarded, ignored, to continue feeding more money, time, and effort from such a loyal donator base. Don’t try to clap back with, “it’s only fair” because that’s bullshit. Bullshit that everyone knows.

Taking these items away, is bullshit. Listen. Give the people their sellwands and infinity chests for next season. Seasonal pickaxes too, with Blast I or II included. These items, hold memories, sentimental worth, and real value to the hearts of the players. Don’t sacrifice the customer base, the players who support and donate to keep this server going, for “fairness” and a “fresh start”, because who is it fair to? Players who haven’t gotten or worked for these items? Or is it to scam, and continue drawing money in the expense of past players. It really isn’t asking for much. It’s not like we’re asking for our rebirths, money, and mana to stay the same.

Take it into serious deliberation, argue it from all perspectives, and understand.

Make sellwands and infinity chests transferable. They are relatively expensive items. For seasonal AND white scroll protected pickaxes, allow for the Blast I or II be exchanged for Trench for season 2. If they’re gonna be obtainable through an achievement now anyways, it won’t affect Olympus. Headstarts happen everywhere, people pay money and purchase items for their use. It will show that people do care for donators and season 1 Olympus players. Some people have even purchase said items days prior to the announcement.
Edit: Remove any other extra custom enchantments from seasonal pickaxes except Blast I or II.

Last edited:

QuantumLoops

MVP+
Looopiee
Looopiee
MVP+
Ratings
33 7

Edit:

Okay, what happens when you donate for "Special items" on a server and it resets, you don't normally get to keep those items, they usually go away along with the map that they were with. Those items were there to boost yourself for "That season". There was nothing to tell you, that you would keep blast on the next reset, and also the server was out for so long things were bound to happen, we all knew that.
I believe you should have a special tag for supporting the server like that or something that makes you special for being around for it.
Also they don't deserve a head-start, it should all be fair at the beginning of the new season everyone going from nothing to something instead of having what you call a "head-start", which will mean everyone with the "head-start" will be able to control the economy and what could happen almost with certain items. And then they'd have even a bigger "head-start" when they can get to the lvl to buy a certain spawner that other players that don't have the "head-start" wont be able to get it for a long time.

ThePigeonGamer

MVP+
Arcade_Amber
Arcade_Amber
MVP+
Ratings
41 1
Kind of sad and disappointed. Was actually a little excited for season 2. But seems and though I just wasted money just for what I bought to be thrown away. Sellwands were on the list until you updated it. Being everyone needs a “fresh start” everyone still will have a fresh start. Because sellwands aren’t needed until people buy spawners therefore people will still have a fresh start.

Ratings
So I recently donated to the server for VIP and the sell-wand because at the time we were being told the sell wand were going to be able to be transferred. There were mods sending pictures of this and even in your own post you had them. So I decided to donate so I would have it for the reset. So to me its shady to take them away now after announcing they would transfer. I spent my money on it because of it being announced that way. If they weren't going to transfer I would have not bought the sell wand. If they are not transferring I want a refund for the sell-wand then because of the false advertising of it then. I hope you see this and you decide to change your mind and re-add them to the list because I am sure other people have bought the sell wand to transfer it as well after you made the announcement.
I 100% agree with you. I saw FOUR other people buy sellwands, because they were on the list. THEY WERE ON THE FREAKING LIST. They all need a refund. That is not fair. I also have a sellwand ingame, and i disagree that is has been taken off, but it is more important, that those ppl who just have bought their wands because of the list must get a refund. Everything else is.... a scam fr!

BlueRains

MVP+
BlueRains
BlueRains
MVP+
Ratings
LOOK, AND LISTEN. Season 2 of Olympus will be phenomenal, and everyone is excited about it, but there are major things left out that need to be talked about. Donators, and players, are distraught over the reset vault list. By not transferring sellwands, infinity chests, and seasonal pickaxes (WITH THEIR RESPECTED BLAST), it shows how ignorant, selfish, and rapacious these choices are. There is an understanding of the captivating and aura of a fresh, new restart, but the allowed list of items transferable is absurd. It is oblivious to the fact that people have worked to obtain hard-earned cubits AND real life currency for their items.

By ignoring these donations to the server, it utterly disrupts the entire consumer-seller trust. Purchasing said items, players assume since they have worked so hard to obtain it, it’ll be usable and with them for pretty much all of their Olympus seasons. They pay, for these in-game items. Items that hold value, and such use to them, that they decide to purchase it. To benefit themselves, AND the server.

For example, sellwands. That’s a big one. Arguably the most bought, most used shop item on Olympus. Players big and small use them, and exert great effort to obtain it. 9 USD dollars don’t seem expensive to people with jobs or willing to pay parents, but that’s not the majority case for players. They hear about cubits, in-game credit they work so hard to get, or they somehow beg, convince or go to such great lengths to buy this item, and have abundant pride in their sellwand upon obtaining it. Then, they hear about season 2.. where they lose the item. They lose their time, effort, money.

It’s the same case for infinity chests and especially seasonal pickaxes. Pickaxes only obtainable during a specific time, for a certain price, and by luck. These people, by FAR, are the ones who’ve spent the most money on Manacube. They are willing to pay in exchange for this item, something that SHOULD be transferable to season 2. Not just disregarded, ignored, to continue feeding more money, time, and effort from such a loyal donator base. Don’t try to clap back with, “it’s only fair” because that’s bullshit. Bullshit that everyone knows.

Taking these items away, is bullshit. Listen. Give the people their sellwands and infinity chests for next season. Seasonal pickaxes too, with Blast I or II included. These items, hold memories, sentimental worth, and real value to the hearts of the players. Don’t sacrifice the customer base, the players who support and donate to keep this server going, for “fairness” and a “fresh start”, because who is it fair to? Players who haven’t gotten or worked for these items? Or is it to scam, and continue drawing money in the expense of past players. It really isn’t asking for much. It’s not like we’re asking for our rebirths, money, and mana to stay the same.

Take it into serious deliberation, argue it from all perspectives, and understand.

Make sellwands and infinity chests transferable. They are relatively expensive items. For seasonal AND white scroll protected pickaxes, allow for the Blast I or II be exchanged for Trench for season 2. If they’re gonna be obtainable through an achievement now anyways, it won’t affect Olympus. Headstarts happen everywhere, people pay money and purchase items for their use. It will show that people do care for donators and season 1 Olympus players. Some people have even purchase said items days prior to the announcement.
I don't think you should take white scroll protected pickaxes with you. But it is unfair that Blast is removed from seasonal pickaxes. I'm not saying that those pickaxes need to stay like they are now, -I totally disagree with that in fact- but the fact that they are set to their original state only without Blast is NOT OKAY.