Olympus Shop Suggestions

Should the shop be updated?

• More Items Should Be Sellable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Items Should Be Added.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
This thread I made is for suggesting what should be added to the shop, like more sellable items and more items in the shop itself.
Right now the shop doesn't really have much to offer, but does have enough things that we can continue playing without any worrying, especially if you plan on not building at all and just get chests on your plot to store stuff. I'll start with my suggestions.

1. Add Slime Blocks/Balls to the shop.
I'm pretty sure many builders want this to be added if they plan on building slime-including contraptions. Like a piston booster. I KNOW, IT CAN BE USED FOR AFK PREVENTION. That's why Im just suggesting, not demanding.

2. Make more items sellable, like crops.
Having this much types of seeds and plants in the shop to plant and not be able to sell is kind of sad. They should serve a purpose other than the rebirth challenges there are for wheat and melon. What about carrots? Potatoes? Many other items that are in the shop currently serve no purpose as well.

3. Sellable mob drops.
I know spawners are coming, but the mob drops should also be sellable. Any drop from the mobs in the spawner shop planning to be added should be sellable, high or low price, whichever one the people want. Just keep the prices reasonable. xD

That's it for mine. Post other suggestions if you want below.