Ja_son__

PATRON
Ja_son__
Ja_son__
Patron
Ratings
37 1
Heyo

Some of you might remember me (I went under many aliases from S2 but in the end, I'm still the same) but I'm Jason., (previously NotSCH or something like this)

Something I like to do a lot on Olympus isn't grinding, I never was very fond of this, but I do like building a lot
In S2 I built lots of things (that you can still find on this forum using various key words I guess) and I'm still building things up to this date

But what do we need to build or grind? Music

To me, music is a fuel that keeps us on the right track, keeps us productive when we are under its control, especially when it's something we like.

What about you then ? What music do you listen to ?
I'm always curious about discovering new things, new musical horizons and I'm sure I'm not alone to do so, then why you don't add your brick to the whole wonder ?

I'm creating a collaborative Spotify playlist with two simple rules, here they are:
- Only 5 tracks per person maximum
- No trolling or adding 5 times the same track (please keep it serious for everyone)
(at least try also to not repeat the artist, if you can't, don't worry about it, it's not a serious problem)

Alright, now that you know everything I wanna do with this, let's create a great thing all together!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4...c1b4d4fd0&pt=6b4c030b9b60734824646e9dde17646f

(Edit #1: It seems I gotta update the link every hour, I'll try to keep this up; If you want a direct link, you can still send me a pm on my Discord - Jason.#2814)

Last edited:

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Heyo

Some of you might remember me (I went under many aliases from S2 but in the end, I'm still the same) but I'm Jason., (previously NotSCH or something like this)

Something I like to do a lot on Olympus isn't grinding, I never was very fond of this, but I do like building a lot
In S2 I built lots of things (that you can still find on this forum using various key words I guess) and I'm still building things up to this date

But what do we need to build or grind? Music

To me, music is a fuel that keeps us on the right track, keeps us productive when we are under its control, especially when it's something we like.

What about you then ? What music do you listen to ?
I'm always curious about discovering new things, new musical horizons and I'm sure I'm not alone to do so, then why you don't add your brick to the whole wonder ?

I'm creating a collaborative Spotify playlist with two simple rules, here they are:
- Only 5 tracks per person maximum
- No trolling or adding 5 times the same track (please keep it serious for everyone)
(at least try also to not repeat the artist, if you can't, don't worry about it, it's not a serious problem)

Alright, now that you know everything I wanna do with this, let's create a great thing all together!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4...c1b4d4fd0&pt=6b4c030b9b60734824646e9dde17646f

(Edit #1: It seems I gotta update the link every hour, I'll try to keep this up; If you want a direct link, you can still send me a pm on my Discord - Jason.#2814)
Ripoff :(((