Olympus's Current State

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
What is your opinion on pre-reset Olympus's current state? What is is needed to make it better?

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Olympus is a game mode that if you start within the first month of a season it is easy to get bored and run out of things to do around the 5-6 month mark. After this coming reset I think the best thing Olympus could do is simply have shorter seasons. Maybe half month seasons with a 2 week break for reset/beta stuff?

tylerbub1277

PATRON
tylerbub1277
tylerbub1277
Patron
Ratings
Olympus is a game mode that if you start within the first month of a season it is easy to get bored and run out of things to do around the 5-6 month mark. After this coming reset I think the best thing Olympus could do is simply have shorter seasons. Maybe half month seasons with a 2 week break for reset/beta stuff?
So what I hear is 6 months seasons next reset?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I agree that shorter seasons would be beneficial for Olympus. I played for the first 2 months of this season and dropped off after a while. When I returned a while ago out of curiosity, not a single player who I'd played with at the beginning of the season was doing anything other than AFKing, and the clan that was carrying me had dropped severely in the leaderboards.

I think that joining at the beginning of the season should actually give players an advantage.

OHSHC

MVP+
OHSHC
OHSHC
MVP+
Ratings
I think that oly just needs a reset as there are not as many new players that join and since there are not too many players active (mainly atlas) they don't seem to stay as there's no one to help them :( and like stated above oly is something that you can get bored of after playing for a few months so there is a need for resets