Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Ik this could be seen as kinda selfish, but those that know me what are your honest thoughts and opinons about me?
What did you think about me when u first met me compared to now. I just wanna know so I can maybe learn what I'm doing wrong and become a better person to the community :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Well I know you on the discord, you can get a little rude, and I hope you can fix yourself a little.

I've seen you in game, you aren't that rude however in game if I do see you, sometimes it takes time to be nice, It took me a while after a few talks with some of the staff. The one who I would go for advice from is the admin @ChocBar. She has helped me and a lot of others hopefully get through times we got ourselves into. I've gotten a lot of advice from her person in general, and she has helped me become a better, I hope she can help you aswell.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I drank 17% of the tea your lion grew when it was raining on Thursday.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I saw your comment in the rap battle and now I think that you're a prick.

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
Well I know you on the discord, you can get a little rude, and I hope you can fix yourself a little.

I've seen you in game, you aren't that rude however in game if I do see you, sometimes it takes time to be nice, It took me a while after a few talks with some of the staff. The one who I would go for advice from is the admin @ChocBar. She has helped me and a lot of others hopefully get through times we got ourselves into. I've gotten a lot of advice from her person in general, and she has helped me become a better, I hope she can help you aswell.
LOL i agree, on discord im rude but Im just messing around cuz why not. Ingame im a little more serious. Thanks for the feedback

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
LOL i agree, on discord im rude but Im just messing around cuz why not. Ingame im a little more serious. Thanks for the feedback
Great to know, I hope you improve on both platforms!