Opinions on Bold?

Do you have bold on your main server?

• Yep ;D

• No :/

Results are only viewable after voting.

EtherealAccord

Ratings
9 2
Id says that Bold and Italics can look cool in nicknames however, it is extremely overrated. I personally main Atlas and ended up getting bold on islands, on the 2nd or 3rd key (if I remember correctly.) And finally; Of course Bloro deserves bold.

Acid_Reflvx

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Ratings
101 6
My new main server is Parkour. Two days ago I was using my gift card from voting in September to purchase Halloween keys. I used my first key and got 3 ancient keys, and the second ancient key I got bold and italic nickname perk.

I guess I'm extremely lucky and truthfully I would gift the perk to you Bloro if I could because you're awesome and after, what, 250+ keys, you deserve bold!

Good luck Bloro I am rooting for you <3

Ratings
125 5
Bold definitely looks good in chat, but I think it is a little overrated. For now I'll just open my monthly ancient keys on parkour and hope someday I'll get it.

And I just love how everyone always wants bold, and couldn't care less about the italics. You do get italics as well!

Ratings
I personally love bold. I've seen you use many keys on the server and you, our of everyone deserve it. #Bloroforbold