frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hi, im not a map judge, these are just my opinions and feedback

- This map is incredibly long for an expert map, expert maps are 80-100 jumps
- The parkour is floating blocks, with oranges floating around them
- The parkour is very repetitive. I can see the distinct sections, which I don't know if you meant to do, but I personally didn't find it enjoyable to play

However, these are just my thoughts, and the judges may say differently
Good luck with your submission! <3

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey WineyWhisper and lilnuggie27,

I am sorry to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original as there isn't a orange themed map specifically, however there are many fruit related maps. The build is unfortunately all floating and parts are very detached with other areas of the build. Pixel art does take up the majority of the build which unfortunately isn't accepted on the server anymore. Overall the build comes off a bit messy and disorganized.

The parkour is very confusing has little to no jump variation. It consists of lots of head hitter jumps and other repetitive jumps. Try and include some variation in the parkour like: brewing stands, head jumps, plant pots, pistons and so on. The parkour is almost entirely floating, which contributes to the build looking messy. Try to have your jumps on, around, or inside of your build! The difficulty is too easy for an expert map and the number of jumps is way too long. Please read the Map Submission Format which will give you information about creating maps, as well as reading our Wiki Articles on Mapmaking. (BinLickerLover)

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.