chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
This map is based of the Disney character Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, which was Walt Disney's creation before Mickey Mouse. He's a little know first! I would totally check out the cartoons on youtube, since they are pretty neat! :D

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Cosmic, Bin and Blue !

Just wanna comment a bit on your map here,

The build has good texturing and appearance and is also original so good job on that ^^. The only thing I would be a lil weary on is the proportioning, the ears are a little bit too small for the head of the build so possibly making those bigger would elevate the build a lot !
Also using different blocks such as coal and obsidian at certain places to shade and texture would be a lovely idea.

As for the parkour, it was fitting of an expert map for sure. I enjoyed the parkour a lot, good variation and signage is great. Checkpoint placement at the harder jumps blending all the parkour together. Well done on that ^^ The only thing I would mention is a couple jumps are a little too hard for an expert but with the checkpoint placement, you should be okay.

Thank you for the submission !! Best of luck.

-Ana

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hi there Cosmic, Bin and Blue !

Just wanna comment a bit on your map here,

The build has good texturing and appearance and is also original so good job on that ^^. The only thing I would be a lil weary on is the proportioning, the ears are a little bit too small for the head of the build so possibly making those bigger would elevate the build a lot !
Also using different blocks such as coal and obsidian at certain places to shade and texture would be a lovely idea.

As for the parkour, it was fitting of an expert map for sure. I enjoyed the parkour a lot, good variation and signage is great. Checkpoint placement at the harder jumps blending all the parkour together. Well done on that ^^ The only thing I would mention is a couple jumps are a little too hard for an expert but with the checkpoint placement, you should be okay.

Thank you for the submission !! Best of luck.

-Ana
Hi ana! Thank you for your feedback on the ears, if that is an issue that the map judges highlight we will fix them. As for shading the map is already shaded with everything you mentioned above prior to when you suggested it. Thank you for your feedback!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello Cosmic, Bin, and Blue,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello CosmicWaves, BinLickerLover, BluePottwal,

I am happy to inform you that your map is ACCEPTED!

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server.

The BUILD of your map is cute. It is accurate for what you are going for, the face is very cute and makes me laugh!

The PARKOUR of your map fits the length and difficulty of an expert map. The parkour has nice variance and very enjoyable to play.

Thank you for taking your time to submit your map, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.