Not open for further replies.

ddfungaming

MVP+
ddfungaming
ddfungaming
MVP+
Ratings
10 14
Do you just copy rejected submissions themes? This is the like the 2nd or 3rd time now that I've noticed you do it, you might have done more. It doesn't give the original poster much of a chance to try and improve their build when someone else posts a submission like immediately after the 1st attempt gets rejected. I know it's not against the rules but it's kind of a not so nice thing to do, especially almost immediately after something gets rejected like the Duolingo map. Unless of course you asked for permission but you didn't really ask for permission when you copied the Duolingo theme so I kind of doubt that you did. Oh and you admitted to stealing the theme for that one. Cool build though ig and pk felt pretty good, I like it.
I agree

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
you should all check out the 24/7 otter cam on youtube its pretty pog i think you guys would like it :)

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
you should all check out the 24/7 otter cam on youtube its pretty pog i think you guys would like it :)
monterey bay aquarium is so fire! i went there when i was little and i remember it being super cool, i will definitely check this out

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Nice build as always, Sophia. I feel sorry for the map creators whose otter map was rejected less than a week prior to this submission, they've lost their chance to resubmit / improve their map.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Nice build as always, Sophia. I feel sorry for the map creators whose otter map was rejected less than a week prior to this submission, they've lost their chance to resubmit / improve their map.
Wise words of wisdom Mr.Tas

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi Sophia

I'll be putting your map into ongoing to be reviewed with the rest of the map judges. This may take some time so please be patient <3

Thanks for the submission,
~Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi sophia seth and arky,

Im happy to inform you your map has been accepted.

Your theme is original, we have no otter maps.
Your build is adorable and accurate to what you're portraying.
Your parkour fits a medium difficulty and is varied.

Thanks for the submission,
-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.